Chater 1

Lauren's POV
Hi my name is Lauren Sky Smith , I'm 13 years old who lives in a adoption center in Texas . I have blonde hair and blue eyes . I'm a huge fan of skydoesminecraft ! I send him fan drawings all the time . I decided to write a letter to him about my life ,so here it is .

' Dear Sky, hi my name is Lauren Sky Smith ! I'm 13 years old who lives in an adoption center in Texas . My parents did in a car accident along with my little sister . Anyway , I am a huge fan of yours ! I love you videos , they make me laugh all the time ! I just wanted to say thank you for pulling me out of the darkness in my heart . I want to be just like you when I grow up. Thanks so much byeeee!

From , Lauren Sky Smith '

After I wrote that I put it in the mail box outside the adoption center . I hope he reads it .

Sky's POV (a few weeks later )
I'm almost done with all my fan mail . Man I have a lot of fans . I was about to go to bed when I notice I forgot a letter . I got it and sat down and read it . ( after the letter )
Oh my gosh , this poor girl . She's a amazing fan but her parents died in a car accident . I feel so bad for her , she sounds like an amazing little girl . I've been thinking for a while about adopting a girl , so. why not adopted her . Ok lets go to Texas and find my new future daughter . I called everyone and told them about her . They said it was a great idea and Jerome and Mitch want to come with me ,so I said ok . We meet at the airport and we headed off to Texas . Lauren here I come baby girl .

Lauren's POV
I was listening to my favorite song on my iPhone , demons by imagine dragons . All of a sudden ms .wills came in and said " Lauren , someone has come to adopted you ! Pack your stuff ! " then close the door . OMG , I'm getting out of here ! Yes ! I have a real family ! I quickly got my creeper suitcase and threw my stuff in there and got my enderman backpack and put my laptop in there . I got. In to my creeper jacket and went down stairs holding my locket with my old family in it , I miss them . I was the only surviver in the accident . I go down stairs to see someone I never thought I would see . SKYDOESMINECRAFT ! Omg ! What is he doing here! I also notice asfjerome and thebajiancadian was here to ! " hi , you must be Lauren ! I'm Adam or sky , but you can call me dad! " dad said . "w-wait you're my dad ! " I yelled . He nodded . I ran over and hugged him . " thank you so much ! " I said while hugging him . He hugged back . "Hey dood , got to go . Plane leaves in a hour . " Mitch said . I m so rude ! I forgot to say hi to them ! Idiot! I walk over to them " hi I'm Lauren ! Nice to meet you ! " I smiled to them with my hand out . The happily accepted it . " hey I'm Jerome and this is Mitch , I guess we' re your uncles now ! " uncle jayrome said . " omg ! This I'd the best day ever ! Sky Is my daddy , the kings of pvp are my uncles ! " I shouted . Dad laughed while we walk to the car . While we were driving , dad asked about my self " my favorite color is purple , favorite food is prizza , fav animal are dogs , and my fav game is minecraft ! " I said to him . We got on the plane to head to my new home . I'm so excited !

~~~~time skip~~~~
We were at the house and Adam should me to my room . It was amazing ! It has my favorite mob , the enderman, and Butter !
"BUTTER! " I shouted while jumping on the butter rug . Dad was laughing ,then jumped next to me . He then got the idea of tickling me . " no ! St-op! " I said in between laughs . I then ran out of the room to find a weapon to use . I then found a nerf gun ! Yesssss! This is warrrrrr! He was right behind me and I shot him yelling " I regret nothing !" . He just laughed like a maniac and so did I . We then settled down and he order a large pepperoni prizza ! Yum ! We then watch the movie Grown-Ups ! It was the funniest movie ever ! We then ate prizza and went to bed . He kissed me good night and I fell asleep . Best day ever !

Hope u liked

-Jinx ;)