Chapter 3

Lauren POV
Dream
I was in the car with my mom,dad and my little sister Meghan were in the car heading for the beach . We were singing to the songs on the radio . That's when it happen . The car didn't stop at the red light . It stopped or crashed into us and we flipped over . My mom and dad were screaming we love you and I was saw my bloody sister crying ,so I hugged her for dear life . The car landed and I knew my parents were dead . I broke the window and pulled me and Meghan out. "L-Lauren I'm scared , can you sing for me ? " my sis asked me sweetly . I nodded with tears in my eyes . I sang her favorite song , 21 Guns . " do u know what's worth fighting for , when it's not worth dying for,does it take your breath away , and feel yourself suffocating , does the pain where out the pride ,and you look for a place to hide ,did some on break your heart inside ,you're in ruins , one 21 Guns......" I couldn't sing anymore . "T-thanks Lauren , I love you...." with that her last breath was gone . Meghan was gone . " NOOO! SOMEONE ! ANYONE ! HELP HER ! MEGHAN ! " I screamed .

I woke up, and gasped for air and cried . I saw dad come in and hugged me . I was whispering Meghan the whole time ."shhh, it's ok Lauren , I'm here . " "daddy don't leave me like they did , please you're all I have left . " I whispered to dad . I could tell he was shocked but said " I won't ever leave you , ok ? " I nodded and wiped the tears off . "Ok ! Let's go eat breakfast. ! " he yelled . I started laughing . "were going to eat with the guys so lets go ! " I nodded and went to the bathroom and changed . I wore light green shorts , a white tank top that said TNT with a TNT block on it ,black vans , my creeper hoodie and creeper hat . I was going creeper today . I put some mascara , blush and clear lip gloss for makeup. I checked myself out and then headed for the car . I sit in with dad next to me starting the car . We were listening to the radio and my favorite song came on , Clarity by Zedd . Me and dad were sing along with song . After that song , another one that makes me sad all the time , 21 Guns came on . I change it a little to fast and dad noticed.
" Whats wrong Lauren ?" he asked . " Nothing , I just don't like that song ." I lied to him with a fake smile . " ok then ." he said . We got to Dennys and saw the guys waiting for us . " hey dood and doodet ." Mitch said . "hey uncle Mitch!" I said . We walked in Denny's ans ordered . I ordered some pancakes with bacon . After we finished dad had the idea to go to the beach . We all agreed so we went home and change in to our bathing suits . I wore my purple and butter bikini but put my clothes on top of them. We all meet at the beach and the boys went straight to the water. Idiots . I had to set up the chairs and towels . After that I took off my shirt and shorts and sat down enjoying the sun. I then heard someone whistle to me . I look to see 3 boys . The look about 15 and they look like the bad boy type which I hate . " hey baby , why don't you come with hang with us instead of being alone ?" one of said . " No thank you , I don't hang out with bad boys nor older ones then me . " I told them and started to walk off . One of them grabbed my arm . " oh come on , we're not bad . You don't even no us . " he told me . " Ow ! That hurts ! Let go of me , jerks !" I yelled at them ." hey punk , hands off my daughter !" dad then punched him so he can let go of me . Ty then wrapped a towel around me while the rest were holding dad back . " are you ok ?" he asked . " yeah , I just have to do something . " I walked over to the boys and hold dad back I stand in front of the 3 boys and kicked them in the stomach . Good thing I'm a black belt in karate ! " Don't ever touch me again , punks . " I spat at them and went to hug dad . " thanks ." I told him " no problem , It's my job to protect my daughter ." he told me . I smiled and went swimming in the water . After a long day at the beach we went to a pizza place with an arcade . The guys order prizza while I went to play games . I played a little bit of games and went back to the table and heard the guys talk private about something . I hide behind a table and listen to them talk . " is Alesa forgive you yet ? " Ian asked dad . " no , she won't even talk to me . She says it's because I spent to much time with Lauren and Lauren can be a pain in the butt . She has these dreams about her old family and it's kind of annoying to be waken up by them . . " dad said . What its my fought that dads girlfriend isn't talking to him and he thinks I'm a pain in the butt . I felt tears coming out of my eyes . I got up and ran out of the place . I heard they guys yelling "Lauren ! " and "come back!" . I'm not coming back . You just said I was a pain in the butt. I kept running then I ran into the street . I heard a car horn and saw flashing lights . Time felt slow as the car hit me . I landed hard on the street and I felt my head crack open . It was becoming dark for me . The last thing I see is dad yelling for my name .then I blacked out .