Chunin Exams (6)

A/N So, I know you guys wanted that lemon , so I'm gonna give it to ya. Or is it a lime? Anyway, let me tell you, I don't know how to do lemons or limes. I've read some, but never wrote them. Let me know how I do.
----------------------------------

Shikamaru bit Naruto's nipple gently. He looked at Naruto lustfully. "Ready?" Shikamaru asked. "Y-Yes." Naruto stuttered out with a blush.

Shikamaru nodded placed his hand on Naruto's member. He stroked it gently as he watched Naruto moan. "Ah...Shika....Stop teasing me." He moaned out.

"Whatever you say, love." Shikamaru comment.

Shikamaru slowly pulled down Naruto's pants. Naruto growled and pulled them down for him. Naruto kissed Shikamaru roughly before being dominated by his lover once again. "Someone's impatient." Shikamaru said huskily.

"Take me now!" Naruto yelled. Shikamaru chuckled and pecked Naruto's lips gently. "Your wish is my command." He whispered.

Shikamaru looked at Naruto's member through his boxers. "I bet that feels uncomfortable." He mumbled. "Son make me feel comfortable." Naruto retorted.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and started to rub Naruto through the fabric. "Mm." Naruto moaned. Shikamaru leaned down and grabbed the rim of Naruto's boxers, with his teeth, and slowly pulled them down.

Naruto panted as he looked at his lover. He watched as Shikamaru pulled down his boxers and stare at him. Naruto shifted uncomfortably. Shikamaru caught that and kissed Naruto's forehead.

"It's okay, Naru-chan." He said. "Ano, Shika-kun. Shouldn't you pull off your clothes too? I mean, I can't be the only one naked." Naruto said innocently.

How could the blonde be so innocent during this? Shikamaru pulled off his clothes. Naruto looked at Shikamaru's length in shock and fear. How could a 12 year old be that big?

"Like what you see?" Shikamaru asked with a smirk. "Y-Yea." Naruto stuttered. "Don't worry, love. We're too young to go all the way. I promise that when we get older, I will pleasure and make love to you, okay?" Shikamaru asked.

"O-Okay, Shika-kun." Naruto said. In all honesty, Naruto was glad Shikamaru considered his feelings.

Shikamaru leaned down and took Naruto into his mouth. Naruto moaned as he felt his member in Shikamaru's mouth. Naruto had managed to reach down and grasp Shikamaru's member, earning a gasp from the latter.

Naruto pumped Shikamaru. Shikamaru sucked Naruto.

Two things going on at the same time. It felt amazing for the two. "I-I'm gonna cum." Naruto said as he panted. If anything, Shikamaru sucked harder. Naruto had a feeling Shikamaru was about to cum too.

"Shikamaru!" Naruto yelled. He came into his lover's mouth as the latter came into Naruto's hand. Shikamaru swallowed and sat up. The two boys panted as they stared at each other.

"Let's get washed up." Shikamaru said. "Hai."
----------------------------------
Moonlight0628

Words: 474