Chanyeols Silence

Chanyeol had arrived at your house 15 minutes later, you heard the car pull up and the door slam, before he even got the chance to knock on your front door, you had opened it instantly looking him up and down, you couldn't lie, he looked so fucking good. He was wearing ripped black jeans and timberlands, with a leather jacket that made his shoulders look broader than ever, and he was tall... really... really... tall. ".....y/n?....."  as soon as Chanyeol called your name you snapped back into reality, 'god, why am i drooling over him?! He's such an asswipe!'  You thought to yourself. "Ummmm can I come in now?" His voice was so deep and husky 'ugh, why does he have to be so sexy right now?' You had thought to yourself again "y-yeah." He's only said one thing and been in your house for about 5 seconds, why the fuck were you feeling so turned on towards him? "Take a seat, I'll make you a coffee"
"Sure, thanks."
He let out a little smile as you turned your back away from him. After you had finished making Chanyeol a coffee, you handed him the warm drink but for some reason you didn't want him to get hurt by scalding his hand on the mug. "Be careful Chanyeol, the mug is really hot."
"Not as hot as you.." you gave him a confused look. "W-What?" You knew exactly what he said, in fact you secretly loved it. He took a sip of his coffee and placed it back onto the coaster, hearing the chair scrape on the floor you quickly turned around to see what he was doing. He was just stood there. Silent. Saying nothing. He slowly started to walk towards you with his hands behind his back, what could he be holding?