Nothing too intimate

"Chanyeol"
"Yes?"
"Not here"
He smirked and knew exactly where you wanted to go. Carrying you up the stairs and into the bedroom, he threw you onto the bed and helped you strip your clothes off, he started to admire you laying there naked. He started to undress and when he was fully unclothed he launched himself on top of you. Kissing you down to your stomach, he rolled over onto his back and pointed down to the lower half of his body, you crawled on all fours like a kitten and stopped in between his legs. Grabbing his member you quoted "ugh, chanyeol, how am I gonna fit all this in my mouth, I didn't realise you were this big" you pouted and he patted you on the head "aww baby you'll be okay"
Agreeing with what he said you shoved his large and erect member into your mouth. Chanyeol was quite a loud moaner, which made you even more wet, but most importantly he was extremely sensitive so you knew you were gonna make him cum a few times. He moaned your name like a baby boy as he came for the third time "you're so fucking good y/n, I think I love you" hearing those words made you smile. He leaned over to the cabinet at the side of the bed and grabbed the red ribbon. Tying you to the bed frame, he licked you from your stomach down to your centre, making you feel a tingling sensation. You instantly whined, but he liked that, so he stuck his tongue deeper into you. "God y/n... you're so wet.. I'm sure you'll forgive me after this" the thing is, you already had forgiven him.. well.. how could you not? you moaned his name once more but this time it was five times louder. Meaning that you had just climaxed. You both started to pant, still buzzing off of your orgasms. "Well y/n... what did you want to talk about earlier?" You both giggled and soon enough fell asleep.