(mom!Penelope x pregnant!teen!daughter!reader)

(Lol I just remembered what Rossi said in one episode. Your there love child.)

Your pov

I was with Derek aka my dad. I'm 9 months pregnant and 3 weeks passed my due date (this happened to my mom with me). The docter says I'm 3
centimeters dilated. I was trying to get up when he came in. "Hey hey. Little mama what do you need?" He asked. I looked at him. "Bathroom." I said.

He helped me up and to the bathroom. Once I was done I washed my hands. I felt a pop and liquid going down my leg. I when to Derek. "Dad my water broke." I said trying to stay calm.

He helped me to the car. I called Hotch. He answered. "What is it Y/n?" He asked. "Are you guys done with the case?" I asked. "We just did. What happened?" He asked. "My water broke. I'm going into laber." I groaned a bit.

"I will tell your mom and the others." He said. "Ok." I said and hung up. I groaned and put my hand on my belly. "Can you go faster!" I said trying not to scream.

"I am trying little mama." He said. We got to the hospital. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I wanted sleep but the nurce kept waking me every 2 hours to feed my little girl.

Someone walked in. "Ma'ma are you Y/n Garcia, John's fiance?" He asked. "Yes I am what happened to him?" I asked. "He was killed helping another. He wanted me to give you his dog tags. I'm sorry." He said and handed them to me. He walked out.

I started to cry. The team and Beth walked. "Hey hey. Whats wrong?" Rossi asked. "John he, he." I tried to say. "He what sweet heart?" Mom asked. "He died." I said. I held his dog tags close to my little girl.

"Awe love I'm sorry." Beth said. (So hard.) I put on his dog tags. "Whats her name?" JJ asked. "I was hoping to name her after you JJ." I said. She smiled. "I would love that." She said.

~3 years later~

"Mommy!" Jennifer called. "Yes baby." I said and picked her up. "Why do my fwiends have a mommy and daddy and I don't?" She asked. I showed her a picture of me and her father hugging. "He is your daddy. He saved someone and did not make it." I said.