Chapter 2 (After School)

Lessons were finally over for the day, luckily enough Beau wasn't in my last lesson which I was happy about. I was walking to the gates with Amelia when she randomly took my phone off me. She started to type something then gave it back to me. I looked at my phone, she had saved her number as "Melia".
"Which way do you walk home?" pointing left or right.

"To the right what about you?" she frowned.

"I walk to the left and so do Tori and Emily" well that's a shame.

My sister was going to a new friends house meaning I had to walk home. Alone.

"Oh that's sad, well I'll text you. Maybe we could go out sometime?"I offered

"Yeah that would be great,bye!" and with that she was gone.

I was slowly walking home thinking about what Beau did today, when my phone buzzed. It was text message, thinking it was probably Amelia or my mum I opened it.

babe I still want you, please answer my calls i love you xx

How the fuck did he get my number?

My ex boyfriend Jake has been non-stop texting and calling me trying to get back together. He was the reason I had to leave LA, he abused me all the time and always accused me of sleeping with people when he was drunk. I got really depressed and began self harming myself. I did things that I regret, I got to a really bad point in life where I ended up almost dead in hospital. I had to move away and when I did, I changed my number so at the moment I was curious as to how he got it.

I carried on walking, while I was walking I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back to find no-one there. I picked up my pace and started to hear the footsteps become quicker. I was really scared when I approached an alley way. Going down there is a quicker route to my house, maybe if I went down here the footsteps would go. I was walking down when I heard a deep voice say "Jessica, wait up!"
I looked backed and saw Beau running towards me, I waited for him to catch up.

"What do you want?" I said rather rudely

"In all honesty, you" he winked.

"Look I don't know you and don't really want too. I've been told about you and your reputation with girls. Sorry to say this but I don't wanna be another slut you fuck and forget" I cringed at what I said.

All of a sudden Beau slammed me up against the stone hard wall. I hissed at the pain on my back. His fingers traced my jawline, he slowly started to caress my cheeks before whispering into my ear,

"Your sassy side is really starting to turn me on, but look here Missy you know nothing about me so you can't judge me by what other people tell you"  He had a point.

"Let me walk you home"

"Fine, only because I don't want to walk alone. Don't think this means anything" I walked off making sure to add a extra sway to my hips.

Once we got to my street I thanked Beau and began walking to my house.

"Your so eager to get away from me, unlike the other girls" he smirked

"Well I'm not like the 'other' girls" I said emphasising the 'other'.

"Is this your house?" gesturing to my door.

"Yeah why?" I rolled my eyes. I didn't mean to be bitchy I was still pissed about Jake.

"I live right next to you, I've never seen you before"  he had such a cute lisp I started to blush.

"U-um cool well I gotta go bye" I walked off

"Wait, I've got your phone" What the fuck? How did he get my phone?