Chapter 6 ( Will You Be My Girlfriend)

It had been 2 months since that phonecall with Beau. My parents moved back to California so I'm living with Maisie. Maisie and I have factually started to get along quite well. I have become closer with Amelia, Tori and Emily. I've also become quite close to Luke, Jai, Daniel and mostly James. He's like the brother I never had. As for Beau, we've started to act like a couple. We kiss,we hug, we have makeout sessions and we flirt but we aren't dating. He's been having more of them fits it's become very frequent but I haven't bought it up.This week we finish school for 2 weeks so all of us have decided to go to Spain, I'm so excited.

I was in Beau's room helping him pack when an unknown number texted me,

"I know your in Australia making new friends it would be a shame if they found out what you were really like. I'm coming you Jess."

My hand started shaking, it was clearly Jake. I haven't heard from him in ages?

Beau realised my hand was shaking and asked,

"Who texted you?"

"U-Urm no-one important"

"So why is your hand shaking?"

"I don't know"

"Give me your phone" he said firmly

"No Beau just forget it" one thing I forgot to mention was that Beau is really overprotective and he gets angry when he knows I'm lying.

"Give me your phone now!" He started to lose his temper. It kind of scared me when he lost his temper.

"I-I'm going home, you're pissing me off"

I ran out of his house and he started following me, luckily I got home before he caught up. I deleted the text and turned my phone off, nothing is going to ruin my holiday.

I started packing suitcase at 3:45 and finished at 7:15. I packed three suitcases worth of clothes. That's a lot for two weeks. I was sat on my bed thinking about Beau and I's argument, it was absolutely pointless. We usually have 3 arguments a week, after each argument Beau would come and say sorry and we would end up kissing.

I looked out my window to see Beau sat on Luke's bed. He was on his phone while running his fingers through his hair. He always does that when he's angry. I turned on my phone to see if he had texted me. He did, he said,

"We need to talk, come to mine when you see this"

I went straight to his house and Jai opened the door,

" Here to see Beau I guess?" He raised his eyebrow

"Yep"

"Do I not get a hug?"

I hugged him, he placed his hands under my ass. He always did that then smirked when we separated. He really needs a girlfriend.

I knocked on Luke's door and I heard a muffled "Come in"

Beau was sat there on his bed in nothing but his boxers. I sat on the end of the bed and kept my eyes away from his body.

"What did you want me for?" I said rudely.

"I need to talk to you" he said innocently

"Speak then.." i said bluntly.

"I'm so sorry for acting how I did earlier today. I just really care about you and I get angry when you don't tell me things.."

"How do you think I feel, everytime you have one of your fits? It scares me and when I ask what it is you never tell me" I'm sure he only cares about himself

"I know, I'm going to tell you when the time is right. I've wanted to say this for a long time. Since the first time I met you, I've always liked you. I like the way you rub your arms when your nervous and the way your eyes glisten when you're happy. We've been acting like a couple for a few months now so why not make it official? Will you be my girlfriend Jessica?"

"That was so sweet, your so cute. Yes of course i'll go out with you and I'm sorry for not telling you today, it just wasn't a big deal"

"It's okay and I'm sorry too, now are you gonna help me pack?"

"You still haven't finished packing..we leave tomorrow night!"

"I know that's why I need your help, you can stay the night"

"Alright let me just check my phone"

I was in a group chat with Amelia,Tori and Emily, I thought I'd tell them the good news.

J= Jess A= Amelia T= Tori E= Emily

J= Guys good news me and Beau are dating!!!

A= OMG congrats

T= FINALLY!!!

E= yay

J= thanks guys, have you all finished packing?

T= Yeah

A= Yep

E= Yes.

J= Well I'm going to help Beau pack speak to you guys later.

EMILY's POV

Why the hell is Beau dating that bitch?

I know for a fact that they won't last for long.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating I will be updating every Sunday instead. Please vote amd comment any feedback or any questions. Follow me on twitter @BeausArmy69