Goodbye to my other half

Going through and changing some things so this story might seem a little off for just a day or so 1/9/2020                        

       Blaise's pov
Today would be the worst day of my life today is the day I have to say good bye not only to my sister but to my other half, my baby sister, and above all my best friend. Today is the day my twin Coralline goes to live with muggles the day she will look no longer like my sister the day her name changes till Voldemort is dead.
Narrator
I guess I should start at the beginning......
The day was September 2,1979 it was the day Katherine Zabini was going into labor. Katherine and William were hoping for a boy because they knew he could grow and be strong enough to fight off the pressure of joining Voldmort and his death eaters ,but if they had a girl they knew so could be stong also, nut the pressures put on pureblood girls would make it impossible for her to grow up and defy He who must not be named the only way she could is if she was muggleborn so they made arrangments with some muggle frings just in case. When she delivered a boy she was ecstatic but when a baby girl came out after their little boy their hearts dropped but since Voldemort only knew of one child they were able to hide the existence of their baby girl. All though they wanted to keep her more then words can express they know they would have to give her away at lest until Voldemort is defeated. For nine years they were able to keep their precious Coralline Athena Zabini. She was already unbelievably intelligent and while she loved learning she also loved playing a keeper in quittage with her brother Blaise Apollo Zabini who was amazing at being a chaser. Blaise and Coralline where always testing each other in everything Blaise was great at everything he put his mind to and usually could beat Coralline in everything except he could not match her intelligence but now it was time for her to go they contacted the Grangers and it was settled they would have to say goodbye. It was the day after their ninth birthday when they said goodbye they watched as their beautiful little girl go from dark tan skin to a pale/light tan also silky wavy long black hair to shoulder length frizzy brown hair and emerald green eyes to caramel colored eyes and her memory of them fade into nothing......
To be continued

Thank you for reading!!!!!!! If you have any tips or suggestions please let me know
Always,
Caroline