Discoveries

Hermione walks into her new room and discoveries a beautiful room, but the thing she falls in love with is all the  bookshelves. There were some bookshelves that were empty, but the ones that caught her eye were the ones filled with books already. Intrigued she ventured over and started looking at all books, some looked centuries old while others looked brand new.

Hermione POV:                                                                                                                                                                            'Wow there are so many books! Oh I am going to have to read this on and that one' she thinks to her self. As her hand reaches to grab a few books Blasie's voice breaks through her thoughts

"Hey!n before you go get lost in your own little world of books lets unpack first and not make me do all of it...you haven't changed a bit." Blasie says the last part in a quiet small voice.

"Pardon what was that last part?" she ask with a quirked eyebrow. "Oh um I just said um you haven't changed a bit... from when you were younger...when we you know um grew up with each other." Blasie says while he looks out the widow but he is miles away remembering what it was like when his sister was still there.

" What was it like? growing up with each other and all? Did we get along?" she breaks through his train of thought.

"Well" he starts "I could tell you or...we could bring back your memories...if you want" He looks to her with hope shining through his eyes.

"Yes that would be great!" she exclaimed. With a thought all the excitement slips away. "how do we do that? Is it even possible?" sadly she stares at him waiting fr his response, begging merlin there is a way.

"Well there is, but... I don't think you will be up to it" when he glances up he say the pleading in her eyes and breaks. "To get your memory back we have to take off the glamour charm off. They are linked so if something happened to you like the accident with your dad and the charm was to be broken you would have all your memories too so it would make sense, but you can't have one without the other." he says sadly because he knows she isn't ready yet... but maybe soon...

Okay bad place to leave it off I know kinda cliffhanger kinda not! But for this next part I will need to see which pairing I am doing so I am going to wait just a bit longer for a few more responses!                                                                                                                                                                                  -CC