The coming out pt.2

Katherine
After a convincing Dan to let us tell coralline the truth we went outside to tell the kids to come in so we can explain everything
"Hermione can you please come in so we can explain why we are here?"
Hermione
As my dad and the Zabinis talked I had to stand outside with Blaise, Draco, and Theodore which I don't understand why Draco and Theodore are here well I guess I don't get why the Zabinis are here either. Just as I was about to start coming up with ideas of why they would be here Mrs. Zabini pops her head outside.
"Hermione can you please come in so we can explain why we are here?"-Mrs.Zabini
"Um sure Mrs.Zabini"
As I walk inside behind the boys I took the only available seat beside Blaise and looked to Mrs.Zabini to start explaining everything.
Blaise
As we all go back inside for mum to start explaining Hermione sits next to me which for a sec I thought she did because she wanted to but after I look around I see it is because it is the only available seat but still I am happy to have my sister next to me again for the first time in many years but before my train of thought could continue mum starts talking
Flashback
It was 1988 Hermione and blaise were nine years old. "Katherine it is time" "I can't let her go she is so young and we will miss her growing up and her and blaise inseparable we can't just let her go there must be another option!" "Katherine dear we have been through this there isn't another way trust me if there was I would take it." That night the Zabinis put the precious little girl into the arms of another family. They preformed a spell so that she would look like the grangers instead of the Zabinis and with that they wouldn't see their daughter for nine years.
Flashback ends
Hermione
I am beyond speechless I don't know what to say to or what to do so I just sit there and try and take everything in.
After awhile Mrs.Zabini or I guess my mother
Starts talking
"Now this doesn't mean you have to come with us or that you have to take the appearance charm off or anything we have talked to Dan and you have the choice to stay here and nobody ever has to find out besides the people in this room or if you want you can come home with us and we can get to know each other and be a family again but the choice is up to you my dear."
I sit there for a moment to think about before I make my decision. "I would like to..."
Another cliffhanger!!