FIRST

Have you ever heard of the term “FIRST” oh yes I do. But what does it even mean??

It is very important that you keep the first. NOT FIRST can destroy your reputation. Think of it most children play their love. Thinking “oh I love her I’ll never let her go” << OH SHUT UP YOU BIG HEAD!

You see you have to face the consequences of your actions. You should be strong enough to face your words. MORE THAN WORDS MY DEAR, ACTIONS words are useless without ACTIONS but indeed most children don’t know what love really mean that is why they only lasted in some months. They usually never last long! But indeed the solution of these is to truly I MEAN TRULY TEST THEM. We children shouldn’t flirt and in fact parents have to consider the words of their child.

Basically, the girl must investigate the boy truly and truly some boys do lie!! So as a matter of fact, you ask someone who knows. But some of these are a lie also!

A good example is this a certain girl answered a boy who was always accused of doing things and always have offend records. Infact they are sometimes serious in their words and actions but deep inside them it is not their true intention. Now to continue Many I say many do despise that boy. And in fact you girl don’t know much about him! And yet you answered him yes? Are you stupid or just flirting? Jesus Christ that boy is a total waste of your points girl! And once I heard that his ex-girlfriend and their friend group’s friend was said to be “no longer a virgin” so what’s the big deal? Perhaps they’ve done something to it and believe me they made fun out of your private parts. They video you playing volleyball focusing on you lower limb and watched it staring at the part where your most private part is located! Is he?! Worthy enough for you!

Not to hurt your feelings but I am only protecting man. I want to protect you and instead you don’t mind me? What kind of thinking is that my dear? I am a good friend always by your side and still it didn’t change. But please my dear if you are wrong in your decisions I am always here just go near me.

twitter- @patwick23 facebook- Patrick Aguspina