Beth and Ben

Lady Beth Anderson, wife of the elderly Lord Anderson looked up provocatively to her neighbour Lord Benjamin, Earl of Compton.

"I want you to undress me until I am completely naked. I want you grab my tits, suck my nipples and play them as you like. I want you to bend me on that table and pound on me so hard that I could barely walk. I want you to fuck me senseless that all you could hear from me is my cries of ecstasy".

Ben cupped her jaws and his mouth went down to find hers. Her lips felt soft and yielding. She opened her mouth and they kissed heatedly. Their tongues entwined and danced around. Their bodies ground on each other. She was aware of his cock swelling inside his breeches and heat was rising from between her thigh.

His hands moved down to unbutton her riding jacket. Deftly and expertly he removed every article of clothing she had on. She stood in Ben's personal library, stark naked save from her ankle riding boots. He trailed a hand on her smooth, flawless skin.

He bent down to kiss her neck, then travelled down to play with her firm, plump breasts. He cupped, squeeze and massaged them. He pinched her nipples and rolled them between his thumb and forefingers. She moaned encouragingly.

He closed his mouth around one taut nipple, licking it teasingly with his tongue. He clamped and pulled it with his lips. Then he sucked it hungrily, savouring the softness of her skin. The same thing was done to her other breast. He played with them for a long time. Beth cried in heightened arousal.

He turned her around and bent her against his writing table. One of Beth's legs was raised on to the table, so that he had easy access to her private part.

She was already wet when he started rubbing her clit while fumbling to undo his breeches.

"You are very delectable, Beth. I can not hold myself anymore. I am taking you now, I'll ride you hard and fast like you've never be ridden before," said Ben in hoarse voice full of desire.

His thick cock sprang free, he drove it deep into her in one push. Beth cried out as a sudden wave of pleasure washed over her.

Ben grabbed both her breasts, and use them as leverage as he started to pump in and out vigorously. Beth tried to match his movement, but she was being held captive between the desk, his body and his hands on her breasts. She could only utter moaning sounds and cries of joy.

Her body shook heavily as she reached climax after climax. Still he kept pounding hard and fast in and out of her, while squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples, and occasionally pecked on her neck and back.

He stopped his movement for a while. Instead his hands carressed her throat and belly, his mouth travelled to kiss her back and shoulder. She clenched her inner muscle, massaging and milking his cock inside her. His deep and loud moan indicated that he was pleased with her action.

Gently he lifted her off the table and placed her on the thick carpet, positioned her on hands and knees. Beth waited anxiously for what was to come.

Ben kneeled down behind her. He plunged his swollen cock deep into her then pulled away, stopping just before it was out completely, and commanded,

'It is your turn to ride me, Beth."
Beth did not wait for more invitation. She bucked her hips back and forth energetically. He reached down to massage her breasts and clit alternately to add more stimulation. She quickly climaxed again, her body shook as it came but she did not stop her movement. Their cries and moans of pleasure filled the air in the library.

Then he stopped her. Gripping her hips, he pulled out for a second, then rammed his cock back into her with full force. She could not hold her scream of joy. He did it multiple times. Each time he would pull out completely then thrust in again hard. She felt like the whole world was forgotten.

He began pounding faster and faster as hard as he could. They could hear the sound of his balls slapping her thigh. At the last thrust, they came together, shaking and screaming. He held her tight, squeezing her breasts hard as his throbbing cock ejected its heavy hot load inside her.

As they laid spent on the carpet, catching their breath. She wondered if she could survive her ride home on her horse without getting aroused again.