BEST GYM TIME EVER

Brad drove his car carefully down the busy morning street. The drive was quite short but his heart was soaring. Sitting right beside him was the woman he had longed for since they first met. Today she agreed to keep him company at the gym where he usually worked out.

Holding her hand tight, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to found someone with whom he had so many things in common. Steph was not a breath-takingly beautiful girl. But she had a pleasant face and softly curved firm body. Being quite short to his over 6 feet tall, the top of her head reached his middle chest when they stand together, which he found very endearing.

Each time they stopped at the red lights, he stole a kiss to her cheek. And she occasionally leaned and kissed him too. The tension was pretty high for both of them that as soon as he parked the car, he pulled her close and they kissed deeply and passionately on the parking lot.

Steph admitted that she had never worked out in a gym, and she went there today only to support him. But Brad had another plan.

"I'm gonna work on the bench now," he said.
"Okay. I'll just sit here and watch you," Steph was about to sit on the floor.
"Oh no you don't. You work too!"
"What?? But..."
"No buts. You want to live a long healthy live, right?"
"Yes..."
"Now get going, girl. Squats for you. Three reps of ten!"

Steph dragged her body up from the floor and started her work. She wondered what it was with this guy that made her do what he told her to do.

Brad smiled to himself. Between his own works and lifts, he managed to coach her into doing some several reps of sit ups and push ups.

"You're okay?" He asked. "Don't hurt yourself."
"Yeah, I'm good," Steph replied. "I'll go stretch out and cool down."

"Who says you're done? Get back here!!" Brad barked. "Plank now. Three sets, thirty seconds each!"

Steph stuck her tongue out at Brad, scooted closer and did her plank.

"You can stretch out after this. I'm so proud of you," Brad gave a wide smile that often melted her heart.

Back at home, he pulled her close and guided her to the bathroom. He bend down and kissed her softly but firmly. She tip toed and looked up at him because he was so tall. She welcomed his hard lips and gave in to his demands. They both drank in each other's thirst, and quenched them with passionate, deep kisses.

Brad could not control himself around this amazing woman. His heart beat even faster at the slightest touch of her slim fingers. At every pressure her mouth madr on his. At every caress of tongues they shared.

He pulled away and watched her glowing, post-kissed face. The face that begged for more loving. He resisted the temptation to kiss again. Instead he pulled her top over her head, and undid her sports bra.

The sight of Steph's petite but luscious body almost made him loose control. Brad took a deep breath and pulled her in his arms. Her body felt so soft and yielding. He brushed her hair aside and whispered to her ear, "You are very beautiful."

Then he got down on his knees to help her peel her leggings off and step out of them. He sighed. He could not believe his luck for having a close relationship with a girl who had such perfect body.

Brad stroked her legs and looked up at her. She shuddered but gave a shy smile and nodded. He ran his lips along her thigh and heard her breath grows heavy, until he met the smoothly shaved soft folds between her legs.

He parted her legs a little wider and drink deeply from her center. Steph cried out in delight and grabbed a handful his hair. He continued licking and sucking her, sending electricity shots right into her core, until she could not take it anymore. She surrendered herself to a climax so shaking that he had to stand up and hold her until it passed.

Steph pushed Brad's shorts down and about to get on her knees, but he picked her up in his arms. He wanted in, she understood. They kissed deeply. Her legs are wrapped around his hips. He walked into the shower carrying her and pressed her to the wall. Still kissing.

They broke the kiss to look at each other. Two set of eyes were shining and full of passion. Both knew what was coming and they were all more than ready.

"Mine," Brad asserted.
Steph murmured under her breath, "Yours."

Brad adjusted Steph's hips and slowly lowered her down on him. Her lips opened a little and she let out a soft sigh as she felt him filling her up, full and deep. The union of their bodies were perfect at the moment.

They started to thrust, slowly at first. Then as breathing quickened,  they moved faster and harder. Moans and cries from the engaging couple filled the air of the bathroom. Tension were building up. She was at his mercy. She was trapped between the wall behind her and the body of a man she had a deep affection for.

They started pounding again. This time with mutual eagerness to please each other. Their movements were perfectly matched and harmonious. They both felt heat building up inside.

Finally with a loud animalistic growl and one last thrust, Brad exploded inside the love of his life. She cried in relief as she reached her own peak at the same time. Steph placed her head on Brad's shoulder while he continued emptying himself in her.

He cradled her body lovingly, feeling their heartbeat and breathing coming back to normal. He carried her under the shower and cleaned both of them with warm water and sweet smelling soap. He put her on his bed, climbed beside her and they cuddled until sleep took over them. In his dreams, they would have the best gym time like this every day of their lives.