SAM'S VISIT

The night was still young. Cool breeze blew softly under clear dark sky, graced by a shyly visible moon whose light peeped behind the curtain of Jim's bedroom.

Inside the room, Tom and his girlfriend Samantha laid on the bed with arms around each other on the crumpled bed. None of them spoke a word, as they both were still trying to catch their breaths after a satisfying romp that started just a mere hour ago.

Actually Sam wasn't Jim's girlfriend. A friend, yes, but they hardly knew each other in real life. They met six months ago on social media, then continued chatting privately.

They soon found some things in common between them, one of them being sex. They were both young, single, unattached and lonely. Their conversation gradually turned from general to heated sessions in a relatively short time. From then on, there was not a day when they weren't kissing and making out online or even masturbating together.

The fact that they live in different timezones didn't discourage them from setting aside some moment each day to see each other by texts or video calls. Although they wouldn't call it love, but it seemed they were quite physically infatuated with each other.

One thing that was hard to accomplish was meeting in person. Travelling was so expensive and they both couldn't spare enough money and time to leave their work just to fly across the world to meet an online fling. So they were content with what they had.

Until one day a miracle happened. Sam was sent to a training in Jim's country. Unfortunately the two-week training was set not at his city, but one three-hour away. So they only had one weekend to see each other, provided that she had the opportunity to leave for another city that weekend.

After much preparation it was set that Sam would travel by bus on Saturday and on Sunday, Jim would drive her back. And that was how their meeting began.

She smiled as she remember what they did an hour ago. It was just a small part from they intended to do. They did things that they'd been doing in texts, now that they met each other in person.

She played with the hair on his chest and broke the silence.

"I came twice."

"I know, baby, I saw that. I'm so happy you did. I came so hard too," Jim answered.

"I'm embarrassed. I must've looked silly," Sam dare not look into his face.

Jim's arm tightened around her body.

"Why did you say that? No, you didn't look silly. You're sexy when you come."

Sam untangled Jim's arm and turned around away from him, sliding to edge of the bed.

"But now I hate you."

"Baby, why? Did I do something wrong?" His voice sounded concerned and afraid.

"No, nothing wrong. It's just...everything is so good. How can I go back home and not have anymore of...THIS!"

Jim reached out and caressed Sam's bare back.

"Aww, my queen. I feel just the same. But I have faith that it will not end just like this. We'll meet again somehow, I'm sure. We never expected to be together today, did we?" He shifted closer to her, his finger began tracing along her curves.

"Meanwhile let's just enjoy our time. We have the entire night and tomorrow morning just to ourselves."

Jim moved Sam's long hair away from her neck and starter kissing her soft complexion. He savoured her lavender scented velvety skin around her neck, shoulder and down on her back. Sam moaned softly.

He slipped a hand under her arms and reached for her breasts. He cupped and stroked each of them gently while kept kissing her back. Sam was practically purring like a kitten as she arched her back and allowed him full access to her breasts.

Jim slid his lips to her ear, licked her earlobe and whispered, "Am I good to you baby? Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Ohh...yes..," Sam sighed.

"But you've been naughty, you know. You said some stupid things just now. That deserves a punishment."

As he said it, Jim pinched one of her nipples hard. Sam gasped, not from pain but from extreme arousal that caused her juice to instantly flow out of her hole. She wailed in excitement.

"Aaghh! Ohh, yes, punish me Jim.
Make me beg for your mercy."

Jim turned her on her back. His hands relentlessly massaged and kneaded her breast and kissed her hard on the lips. Sam opened her mouth eagerly. They both devoured each other's warmth and sweetness.

Suddenly his lips left hers. She protested softly, but then was compensated as his mouth closed over her right breast and began sucking. His experienced tongue flicked and sucked her nipple furiously and his teeth bit her lightly alternately. His hand travelled down to caress her pink folds. Sam cried in delight.

"You beg for mercy now, my queen?"

"Yes!" She said without thinking. Truly her brain was quite messed up at the moment.

"Denied!" Jim continued assaulting her breast with his hot mouth, tongue and teeth, leaving faint bruises on her delicate skin. He found her opening and slipped a finger inside. He massaged her inside at just the right spot earning her moans of excitement.

Sam reached down and took hold of his man part. It was super hard and hot to the touch. She lovingly rubbed it up and down, occasionally putting more pressures everytime she wanted to hear his moans of pleasure

At the moment Jim just couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his finger out of her hole. He lifted her right leg and plunged his cock straight into her exposed love passage. Sam cried out in joy in having him inside her.

They moved together in a perfect harmony. The spoon position enabled them to relax and had equal chance to caress one another. He stroked her breast and nipple while she reached down to fondle his balls, all while pounding hard on each other.

Soon they both reached climax. She screamed and her body shook very hard as she came the same time as he ejected his hot creamy fluid into her cave with a loud grunt. Then he kissed her neck from behind and held her so tight as they both drifted asleep in exhaustion.

They spent the rest of their prescious time together sleeping very little and made love in every place they could find in Jim's small apartment. On the floor, in the kitchen, in the shower, on the couch while watching TV. Practically everywhere.

In the morning, they both enjoyed breakfast in bed where Sam was on top of Jim savouring his sausage while Jim had a hearty serving of Sam's moist and creamy pancake.

When it was time for Jim to drive Sam back to her training, they still couldn't keep their hands off each other. Jim had to pull over along the way and found some secluded spot off the road. Sam gave Jim the best blow job ever before climbing onto his lap and took him on the ride his life time.

The End.