😞Despite Pt. 1😞

??? POV

I'm pregnant by X. And He don't kno cause I didn't tell him. Neither do his lil puppy I don't even know the bitch buhh w.e . I'm 1 week I just found out. And TBH I still love him. So much. And no it's not Geneva...It's Kandy bitch!! Me and X been together for like 3 years. And I broke up with him cause he fucked up with Hoeneava. Nd last week Ig him and his chick got into a argument. Then he text me. So I took the D cause I love his Crazy ass and that's what I did...

•Text message between X and Kandy•

Daddy👅💎:Hey Kandy

Sweet👑:Wassup X

Daddy👅💎:Nun. Can I come over to give u this Young Dagger Dick😏

Sweet👑:Don't u gotta Girl?

Daddy👅💎:Yea Ion care about her rn. Please??

Sweet👑:Fine

Daddy👅💎:I be there in 5 minutes Say no more.

~~~

So yea. Um actually wanna meet up with his girl to confront her also him. But he did say something about her being pregnant..Ion know I was hella drunk

X:Fuck You Taylor!

Ski:Bro shut the fuck up before she pop off on yo skinny ass!

Tay:*Getting Up slow nd death staring X*Jahseh? So u mad at me cause I won't have sex with u?

X:Duh! That's what I said!

Tay:Okay u wanna play!?*Walking over getting a Small Pink box*So u wanna say fuck me? Okay then so ur saying Fuck you to me nd UR baby! Congratulations Jahseh ur a Father. That's why I didn't wanna have sex with u! *opening the box nd taking out the pregnancy Test nd throwing it at him*Now Fuck You*Walking out the room crying*

X:*Picking up the test and looking at it*

Ski: Damn Vro.

X:*Still staring at the two bars*Ik..I-Im gonna be a dad.

Ski:*Patting his back*Well...You better find out now.

X:Find out what?*Looking at him*

Ski:Jade is pregnant too

X:Damn. How long is she?

Ski:2 nd a half weeks same as Tay(I just told y'all how many weeks since the incident with Mark and Charlie)

X:I gotta apologize*Jogging downstairs to see a Crying Tay*

Tay:He doesn't love me Jade!*Eyes are puffy and red*

Jade:Yes he does. Baby Girl listen. You Already know his temper..Nd I do to. He didn't mean too. He does love u. If he didn't love u he would've out a baby inside u like Ski did me*Covering her mouth* Oh Shit

Tay:*Sitting up*Your Pregnant

Jade:Yea

Tay:*Jumping up*WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME!? U KNOW IM PREGNANT! SO WHY DIDNT U TELL ME U ARE!? I THOUGHT WE WAS TIGHT AALIYAH!*walking off*

Jade:*Grabbing her arm*Jasmine

Tay:*Slapping her*Omg I'm so sorry Jade*Trying to Feel her face