😋Young Dagger Dick😋

⚠Warning⚠ Sexual Content!

X's POV

So Jade had the nerve to say my dick game weak. Imma bout to fuck the brains outta Kandy. I lay her on the bed nd slide down her PINK shorts. She know how I feel about her in shorts. I can see she already wet.. DADDY'S HOME!! "You getting wet without my Permission?"I say while Sliding off her thongs. She hates when I tease her so I'll just do it anyway. As I blow on her clit she gets Super horny nd iterated. "Jahseh!!"Kandy says Whining. I ignored her nd Licked my finger nd sliding my finger Into her tight Clit. She jumped. "J-Jahseh"She said while Moaning Loud. "Shhh baby Girl"I Said while sticking my tounge in deep "No , No ,No"She said while Moaning Loud as she can. "Shut the fuck up before I have to tape ur lips. Now cum for Daddy"Pumping deeper nd deeper. I've must of been hitting her spot cause she was Moaning like a hyena nd she kept telling me "Right there baby....Fuck im bout to cum*She says while grabbing the sheets. Then boom! Everything came leaking out. Kansas is a Cummer. Like she NEVER squirts so imma fix that Rn. I slurp up all of her Juices. I take off all my clothes then I take off her Shirt nd Bra. Mm Mami got bigger👅. "You ready baby girl?"I stroke myself a lil bit before she answered my question. "Y-Yea"Catching her breath. I slid only my tip in nd I can see her getting mad "Jahseh! Gooo- UH FUCK!!" Before she could finish her sentence I shoved myself into her. She better stop talking before I put Young Dagger Dick in that mouth. "Jahseh go faster"She moaned while saying that sentence. For some reason , Her moans makes me even hornier , and crazier for her. I pull her to the edge of the bed so I could go deeper nd she went ballistic. So I put my hand over her mouth. "Fuck!!! Omg im gonna cum!"She said while holding on to my arm that was on her chest. "Cum for me Mami" I said while Kissing her for like 2 minutes then let go cause we couldn't breath."Uh Shit!Fuck slow down!!"She said while trying to slow me down but I'm to strong with my skinny ass😂.
"Nah. Yk I'm stronger than u so don't play"I said while giving her one Hard ass thrust making her cum again. "no more Jahseh." Yes tf u are. Weather u like it or not"I said with a sexy ass smirk then Turning her around on her stomach nd slidding in."Fuck"Kansas said while Arching her back nd Moaning
"You like that babygirl. Arch that back more Sweetie" I said to her going more deeper in her , hitting her g-Spot. "Fuck ZADDY"She said Arching her back hella far. "You want daddy to fuck up ur legs?"I whispered in her ear "Yes Please"She whispered back. "Say no more"I said. After she said that I picked up her lil ass nd she put her legs on my shoulders then I  slid in nice nd slow nd she Gasp. Nd don't think I ain't moan or Grunt I aint enjoying this. Cause trust me..u gonna wish u had this pussay! "J-Jahseh. My legs are killing me"She whimpered."Nah u asked for it so u gonna take this 10 Inch." I slapped her ass which was still fat from them last 3 years..Boiii👅👅 she jumped nd moaned in pleasure.

Ski's POV

So we downstairs watching SpongeBob with Aaliyah. TBH I Love SpongeBob bro this nigga be doing the most stupidest shii in the world bro. Like frfr. I always thought he was gay. But skip that gay nigga Aaliyah looks Just like Jahseh bro fr ik damn well that's his kid no doubt. She got light brown eyes too. And Boi. Them long ass eyelashes. X got them girly shits. We keep hearing Screaming from upstairs. It's probably X murdering that pussy. Aaliyah didn't even care what the noise or where her mom at she just loved SpongeBob. She started to get hungry so Jade fixed her some Pizza. Now dont get me wrong this lil girl can eat! But she cut them into small pieces so she won't choke
She asked Jade have she seen Grandma yet nd Jade felt some type of way

Aaliyah:Jade?

Jade:Yea Baby?

Aaliyah:Ha' u seen Grawanma(Grandma)  yea she bee asking about u

Jade:No baby I haven't seen her

Aaliyah:I swa(Saw) India mommy say that's her sista

Jade:When did u see them?