Before Harley Auditioned...

Harley's POV

"Puddin I'm Home!!!" I yelled while walking into the lab.  Suddenly,  I walked into his office and I see him making out with another girl. I screamed in shock.  When I screamed Joker turned around and didn't know what to say.

"Harley!!  Uhh uhh- I can explain!" Joker hesitated.  

"SHUT IT!  I'M LEAVING."  I yelled while I went to pack my stuff and ran out the door.  All I can hear is the voice of Joker yelling my name.  It fades away the more I run.  I thought he was the one.  I went crazy for him!  I started to cry as I ran not knowing where I was going.  I suddenly hit a pole.  On the pole I see a sign that says "Join Total Drama to win One Million Dollars!!" First I thought it was dumb, but I am homeless now.  So I need that to get a house.  I read how to register and all you have to do is record why you want to be on the show.  So I took out my phone and started to record.

"Hi!  I'm Harley.  Harley Quinn.  I want to be on the show for a million bucks!  I am kind of psycho but I am very villainous.  Never been to jail because I have never got caught.  I steal things all the time.  You really think I bought this IPhone 7? I am also good at persuading people, which is my best trait.  Anyway I promise you, you pick me I will win.  Also it will have good ratings." I ended on that and sent it to the producers.  I went back to running so Joker never finds me. I ran out of the city and too a walk where I would never go back. Ever.  Sooner or later I get a call.

"Who's this?" I asked

"It's Chris Maclain!  I saw your tape!  I want you to be on our show! I have ordered a boat coming to your lake see you at the island!" He hung up.  I was so happy!  I ran to the only lake we have and waited till the boat came.  Finally!! Away from Mr. J!  I am still insane and I need to be pretty sane on the show.  But at the same time I keep my villain side!  I am more sane so this will be fun!!!!