Episode 1

Harley POV

I was listening to music on the boat. I felt calm listening to music on my iPod. I was listening to Panic At the Disco music.   I got a piece of gum  and started chewing. I see the island with a lot of people on it. I must be the last one. I take my ear plugs out and pack my stuff and get ready.I grab my lucky bat separate from my bag.

"Our last contestant, our true criminal Harley Quinn!!" Chris yells out as I hit shore.

"Hey!" I said while blowing my gum.

"I might have to check your bags later.." Chris glared at me.

"Ohh don't worry I left all my gadgets at home." I laughed while walking near the campers. I hear a couple of whistles. It's nice to be liked, but I'm not falling for anyone ever again. This can be used for an advantage though. While I was walking I see a guy with a green Mohawk. He reminds me of- no! You can't judge him by his looks and forget about your past. I should have had elector shock before this. The guy with a Mohawk whistled. I acted like I couldn't hear it.

"Alright we need a group photo." Chris said while holding up a camera. Damn that phone is sooo old an cheap compared to mine. I thought he had more money for a better phone. Anyway I stood by a girl with short brown hair. and did a pose with my bat. (Like the cover) So he had trouble with the camera then all of a sudden the dock broke and everyone fell in the water. I quickly swim out of the water and notice somethings missing.

"You missing something sweetheart?" I heard a voice and turn around to see the guy with a Mohawk. He was holding up my bat! I quickly take it from him.

"Thank you-" He cut me off.

"Duncan. And you are?" Duncan asked.

"Harley." I said.

"So your a criminal? If you are, your a pretty hot one." He smirked. I giggled.

"Yeah got a problem?" I asked.

"Nope, because I've been to Juvie." He said.

"Since you've been to Juvie, you probably know how to steal and sneak, right?" I asked He nodded with a smile.

"Well then you can help me out sometime." I snickered and went to go dry off. We all headed to the camp fire. Chris explained the rules until Duncan interrupts.

"Excuse me, what are the sleeping arrangements, because I would like a bunk under one of them." He pointed to me and a girl with long black hair. I stick my tongue out at him.

"There not co-ed are they?" The girl with the long black hair said. Chris said no. Duncan is such a flirt. He is just that normal punk. Anyway we get into teams I'm on the Killer Bass. Then these other people are on my team like named Harold, Geoff, Bridgette, Courtney, Ezekiel, Sadie, DJ, Eva, Tyler, Izzy, and Duncan. Chris said settle into your new cabins. So I wanted to be n the bottom bunk so I took a random bunk.

"Hey can I bunk with you?" I turn around and see Bridgette. I nodded. Suddenly there was a scream. We ran to see what happened and Lindsey was so scared by a cockroach she screamed that loud? Just to make her stop screaming I quickly ran to my cabin and grabbed my hammer and pounded the bug with it.

"Well someone beat me to it." I turn around to see Duncan holding an ax .

"We think a like huh?" I smile. I see Tyler flirting with Lindsey.

"They always go for the jocks." Duncan said.

"You mean some of them, the ones who are always desperate." I said. I walk to the main lodge to eat and the food was full of slop! I refuse to eat but chef comes up to me.

"YOU ARE EATING!!" He yelled at me.

"NO!" I yelled back. People were looking at me worried.

"NO ONE SAYS NO TO ME!!" Chef looked like he was gonna blow up.

"Wow, where did you get that from? Did you get that from your parents who made you look like you were nothing? Or was it the way Chris treats you and if you say no you have to do something as bad as the interns do here?" When I asked he looked a little sad.

"You don't have to eat then..." He said. I walked away smiling. If this kind of stuff works on him, it can work on anyone here. Everyone was in shock and looked at me like I was crazy. If they thought that, they are right. Chris told us to change into our bathing suits. Woooo!!! I love my bathing suit!!!

There will be not just Duncan fan fictions, there will be more with other characters! Comment what you will like to see soon. It can be Disney x Total Drama, Marvel x Total Drama, or OC x Total Drama. You comment what you want!!!