Episode 2

I was woken up by a big horn.  I hit my head on the bunk on top of me.  I. hate. Chris.  He is as annoying as Joker trying to tell me what to do.  I got ready and headed out.  I have NEVER been this tired.  I am feeling normal more and more that I stay here.  I walked out and stood by Courtney and Duncan.  

"How did you sleep princess?"  Duncan asked me.

"Good I guess, but I am also too tired to be arguing with anyone today."  I said.

" Hey Harley, can we forget about what happened at the Main Lodge?"  Courtney asked.

"Sure. Why not." I said shaking her hands.  Chris explained what we were doing, we had to run all around the lake.  That's not bad because I always run from the cops.  Anyway,  when he said go I jogged for a bit but when I started to get bored I ran faster.  I was the first one there and waited for everyone and of course, our team was last.  My teammates are such losers.  Now we got to eat a whole buffet!!!! I love food sooooooo much!!  I only ate chicken and after that, we had another challenge!?!?!?  What does he want from us!?!  Anyways, we had to stay up the whole night without going to sleep.  Well, at least in Gotham we stay awake in the night so it won't be that big of a deal.....right?   We sat around the campfire and just waited, Lindsey was being a dimpshit and trying to get the blood to rush to her head like ughh, good thing I'm not blonde.  (PRETEND OKAY!?!?!?)  I was getting bored until a special someone came and sat on the ground next to me.  

"Heyy gorgeous." Duncan said to me.

"Hey Mohawk-boy, whats up?" I said.

"Just wanted to stay awake by talking to the sexiest girl here."  He flirted.

"You are soo smooth, also, I thought it was Heather." I scoffed.

"Nah, she's too bitchy, and looks like a stick.  You've got a nice everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything." He says.  I roll my eyes but couldn't help but smile.

"Let's play 21 questions." He continues. 

"Alright, Fav color?"

"Green.  Fav song?"

"You Don't Own Me.  Fav kind of music?"

"Rock. Fav sex-"  Before he could finish, I glare at him knowing what he would ask. He sighed.

"Fine, Have you ever been to jail or Juvie?"  He asked.

"No to juvie, but I actually have been to jail once but got out the next day by sneaking out." (PRETEND AGAIN!!!!)  

"Is that why you look so bad ass?" He asked.

"Well no, I was and still am one of the most wanted criminals in Gotham,  I love stealing stuff and I steal like everyday." I said.  I could see him smirking.

"Anyway my turn.  Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"Hey!  You can ask sex questions and I can't?"  He said.

"Just answer the question and I will tell you why." I said.

"Ok....... I am a virgin." he mumbled.  I laughed at first and thought he was joking, but he wasn't cause he glared at me.  

"Wow.. you're serious?"  I asked. He nodded.

"Wow, you look like you would be a pro."  I said but then a second after I said that I knew it came out wrong.  He smirked at me.

"Oh really?  We can test it out if you like~" He said leaning closer to me.

"N-no! I d-didn't mean it like that!" I said, I can feel my face heating up. 

"You sure? You are very red." He stated with a devilish smile.

"It's hot in here!"  I exclaimed.

"Because I'm here right?~" He said.  He is good, but I don't like him!  He knows how to flirt like any player and I learned my lesson.

"Ask a question already!"  I said avoiding everything that just happened.

"Fine, but I will not forget about this."  He winked.  I roll my eyes knowing he will.

"You a virgin?"  He asked.

"Yes, I am and that's why I avoided the question with the sex position because I have never had sex."  I explained.

"Nice, we are both virgins, so it will be more fun when we both-"  He couldn't finish because I kicked him where it hurts."

"OWWWWW!!!!"  He screeched.  I snickered when he screeched.  Then we went back to normal question's, I guess Duncan wasn't just a player after all.