Episode 1 Part 3

We were in the main lodge and deciding who was going home.  I was sitting next to Duncan and Courtney.

"So what do we do now?"  Katie asked.

"We have to figure out who were going to vote off." Courtney said.

"Well I think it should be miss C.I.T. over here or big guy over here since you guys are the only ones who didn't jump." I said pointing at both of them. 

"I second that.  If we even have to lift a truck, I like my chances with the big guy."  Duncan said.  After that he whispered to me.

"Good job hot stuff." Duncan whispered.  I smirked trying to hide the blush on my face.  I think he saw the blush on my face and he smirked right back at me.

"But you guys need me I'm the only one-" Bridgette and me cut her off.

"We know!" We said.  We fist pumped each other in agreement.

"Who would you choose since your a C.I.T" I said sarcastically.

"Well I think it should be you, you think your all bad ass.  Really your not!" Courtney said.

"Courtney, are you trying to sabotage me because you went to C.I.T. camp and didn't learn anything?  Do you just put it on your record to show that you want to be something, but really your not?" I asked with a grin.  She was shocked.  Everyone looked at her with a smirk.

"Fine, my other choice is.... him!"  She points at Tyler.  Then you hear Lindsey yell no, but then she said no more salt darn it.  

"At least he jumped off the cliff chicken wing." Duncan said.  I nod in agreement.

"Shut up!" Courtney said.

"Sure thing chicken wing" I growled. I was about to beat her ass untill Duncan held me back.

"Down girl." He rubbed my back.  I don't know why it felt good but I acted like he wasn't doing anything.

"Ok ok just chill out.  This is getting way to heavy."  Geoff said.

"I had enough prison food and whiners for a day.  I'm gonna go have a nap."  I said while walking off.  Duncan nodded in agreement and went with me.

"You can't do that-"  That's all I heard Courtney say before I went back to the cabin.  Duncan came right beside me.

"Hey sweet cheeks.  We are alone at last."  He said.

"Don't get any ideas."  I said.

"I did when you let me rub your back you would have never let me do that before." He said.

"I was too angry to care." I said. I liked it but I can't tell him that!  He will think I like him which I don't!!! 

"I now you want me." He smirked.

"What makes you think that?"  I asked.

"I saw you blush at me when I called you hot stuff."  He said.

"That doesn't mean I like you!  I was just flattered." I said while walking into the cabin.

"Night Quinn"  He said.  It was weird for him to say my last name instead of my first name but I brushed it off.  

"Night Duncan" I said.  I went and took a nap, well it happen to be a long one where I missed the elimination!  I heard Ezekiel went home so good thing it wasn't me.  All I can say so far, this place sucks.

Hey guys!!!  I made up my mind to do a glee fanfiction!  It will take a long time!!!  FYI it will be a Noah Puckerman fanfiction!!  If you have any ideas for my series that I'm doing now... suggest them please!!!  Thanks for reading!!!