#1

...If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
Anywhere, whenever
Apart, but still together
I know I'm not alone

"Sofia! Sofiaaa! SOFIA" My best friend shouted and pulled out my headphones.
"Whaaaat? Why are you shouting so much?"I asked.
" We're going to land in 5 minutes,be ready" Said Lora( it's her name)
" Oh finalyyy" I replied.

Oh I haven't told you were we're flying yet. So yeah,to beautiful Norway. This evening I have to perfom at the festival and of course ,I don't remember how its called haha. It's my first time performing in Norway and goshh I'm sooo nervous right now.

~Time skipping~
"Oh my goooood! It's so huge!"Lora screamed,when we come to our dress room.
"Yeah,I knoow right!" I agreed with her.
" Ok,now you have to change your clothes and get ready to go on the stage,Sofia" My producer Edward came in.
" Ohh I'm so stressful,can I get some chocolate,please?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.
" No,and stop it" he laughed." You need to dress up, do a make-up and hairdo,so hurry up ladies" And then a lot of girls invaded in to room.
" Arghhhhh" I yelled.
"Ok giiirl,I'm.going to look around,be back soon,love ya" Said Lora and went out.

~Time skipping~
" Woooow,your look amazing" Edward yelled.

( that's the look)⬇⬇⬇

" Thanks,mate" I laughed

" AHSBSKAKBDHA SOFIAAAA! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THISSS!" Lora tried to catch her breath.
" Whaaat?! WHAT HAPPENED?"
" I.JUST. SAW. ALAN.OLAV.WALKER."
I just stared at her.
"OMFGG WHAAAAAAA" we both started sream and jump.
" And...And..And...he's going to perform tonight too!"
Ok. Now I'm so nervous even more.
" You,girls,are crazy" Edward laughed and looked into his watch. " Oh Sofia,it's time" He winked.
" Noooo,I don't.." I was so scared.
" Yes,go Sofia. It's your time to shine" Edward smiled.
" Good luck,I believe you do your best and Alan Walker will be performing after you" She playfully pushed me.
" Whaat??? But I..." I was interrupted.
" Everything will be fine and you will see him. Now go" She hugged me and I nodded.
I walked to the stage with my dancers and I thought I would have a heart attack. I heard my name on the stage and people screaming. Wait what? They don't even know who I am,but ok,whatever. I got on the stage and there was sooo many people. All of them was screaming,lights were on me and the music started to play.

~Time skipping~
" Thank you,thank you so much" I shouted to the crowd,which was incredible and turned around to go. Suddenly I heard my name once again and I saw the host of the show.
"Don't be so fast,beautiful lady. Come here" He smiled.
I was a bit confused,but I went and stand next to him.
" How are you feeling? " The host asked me.
" Thank you, I'm really excited  " I smiled.
" Now you're going to be excited even more.." he smiled with creepy smile.
" I've heard that you are a big fan of Alan Walker" he said and the crowd screamed.
" Yeah,I am" I laughed and blushed a bit. Crowd screamed again.
" Well,we have a surprise for you" He gave me a big smile.
Omfg nooo,noo wayyy...this is happening... I thought. I was screaming inside haha.
" Alan,come in" the host yelled and the crowd was like crazy screaming.
I stunned. It was he..

_______________________
Hey guys! Sorry for my mistakes,my native language is not English..🙄 I hope you like it!❤ Love ya all🔥