#3

We were driving and suddenly Sing me to sleep started to play on the radio.
" Whaa turn the volum up" I yelled.
" Please,no." He replied.
" Please,yes" I looked at him and turn up the volume.
" SING ME TO SLEEP NOOOW" I sang along with the radio and Alan just laughed.
" Your songs are so magical, I just can't. I want to scream,cry and I don't know how to describe that feeling" I tried to catch my breath and sang again.
" SIING MEE TO SLEEEP NOOOW!"
" Hey stop shouting" Alan laughed and turned of the radio.
" Nooo what the fuck you're doin?" I asked.
" So do you really like it? He looked at me. He ignored me. Oh great.
I stared at him like wtf.
"Of course I do,don't you see?!" I rolled my eyes.
" Yeah,I saw"
" You really have talent,Alan" I smiled.
" Thank you so much" he blushed a bit. This was the cutest thing I ever seen.
~ Time skipping~
" Welcome to my little house" Alan opened the door and we walked in.
Gosh that was so big.
" Haha little. It's like three times bigger than mine" I laughed and Alan laughed too.
" Ok,so..Do you want something to eat? Because I'm starving " Alan asked.
" Yeah,me too" I replied.
" Then follow me"
We went to the kitchen and Alan made some tacos for us.
" Sorry,if that's not tasty" Alan said awkwardly.
" Are you kidding? It's  soo awesome" I smiled while eating my taco. He smiled too. I felt that Alan was staring at me and that was a bit akward. Maybe I look something weird? Or what's wrong with me? My minds were interrupted by Alan.
" So I think we should go to sleep,cuz it's late. You're going to sleep in my bed,ok?
" Wait,then where do you going to sleep?"
" On the couch"
" But noo,I can sleep on the couch,because.."
" No,you're going to sleep in my bed. You're my guest " He smiled me very cute.
" Ohh..But still" I crossed my hands on my chest.
" Hahaa you look cute,when you mad. Come with me,I'll show you where is my room" he laughed.
Alan Walker just called me CUTE. I'm fangirling inside.
His room was so beautiful and it smelled very deliciously. Alan disappeared to another room for a while and came back with a black hoodie in his hands. That hoodie was with the word Walker on it.
" The mornings  are cold here,so there you go,goodnight,Sofia" he said with a smile and turned to go.
" Wait" I said.
He stopped and turned back.
I walked to him.
" I wanna thank you for doing this for me. I mean that you take care of me" I smiled.
" Listen,it's a pleasure to help for a girl like you" He smiled.
" Aww,ok then goodnight and have a sweet dreams" I said.
" Have a sweet dreams too" He hugged me tight and after that went out.
I went to the shower and then lie down to bed,which smelled like Alan. I still can't believe what's happend. Who can ever thought,that I will sleep in Alan's bed one day..

______________________
Hey again! I hope you're enjoying it ♥