#2

It was he..OMFG it was he...I can't believe my eyes. I want to scream.
"Good evening guys! How are you tonight?!" I felt he is smiling,but however he was wearing his mask. The crowd was crazy. WHY HE IS SOOOO CUTE AND HIS VOICE..AHHHH...Yeah,I'm fangirling.
" Alan,come here,my dear" the host invited Alan to join and left us alone.
Ohh God he is coming..God. How I supposed to be normal now? Alan stand in front of me... I felt that my cheeks were completely red.
" Heyyy,are you alright? " Alan laughed and gave me a big hug.
" I..I..You...I.." I can't say anything.He let me out and put his arms on my shoulders." Relax,everything ok. What's your name?" From his eyes I knew that he's smiling.
" S..S..Sofia" I still stared at his eyes.
" What a beautiful name! People,give it up for Sofia! " said Alan and crowd screamed so loudly. And asgsksldjdbam Alan hugged me again.
" Listen,Sofia. I saw your performance and you have an amazing voice. I have a suggestion for you. Could you,please,performe Alone with me? " Alan smiled I guess and people screamed again.
I mean.I mean. ALAN.WALKER.JUST.ASKED ME.TO SING.WITH.HIM. Am I dreaming?
"Y-Yeah of course I'd loved to!" I almost screamed and the crowd went crazy screaming and jumping.Alan laughed. OHHH HIS LAUGH...I CAN'T...TOO CUTE..
Alan went to his place and before he started to play the music,he took off his mask and smiled for me FOR REAL. My heart melted..And I heard the first chords of the song. I started to sing and the whole crowd sang along with me. I mean the best feeling ever. In the end of the song I turned to Alan and he stared at me. I got smile from him and he show me thumbs up. Alan finished the song and came to me.
" You were amazing,Sofia. When I will finish my performance,I will find you. Don't leave,ok?" He whispered in my ear,because crowd was screaming.
" Ok" I smiled.
He winked and came back to his place.

~ Time skipping~
" YOU DID WHAAAAAAT?!" Lora yelled.
" I SANG WITH ALAN WALKEEER! AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE FIND ME AFTER PERFORMANCE" I replied with a big smile on my face.
"AAAAAA GIRL YOU'RE SO LUCKY" Lora screamed and we started jumping and do all the stuff that fangirls do.
" Wait,should I wait his here or somewhere else? Do I look good?" I almost panicked.
" You look amazing,chill. I'll go to take a coffee for us. Cuz long night are waiting" Lora winked and went out.
I didn't know what to do now,so I pick my headphones and I switch on Faded to play. My eyes started to close and I accidentally felt a sleep.

~ Time skipping~
~ Alan pov~
" Thank you sooo much Bergen! This night was incredible! Love ya all and see you soon! " I shouted and people went crazy as always. I descended from the stage and finally I can get to find Sofia. I think of her during all my performance..She is soo cute.
I went to my dress room and take off my mask.
" Hey Alan,you were so good tonight" my producer gave me a handshake.
" Thanks,m8. Listen I'm.going to find that girl,so don't wait me." I said.
" Ok,good luck" He winked and I go out.
I quickly found door with Sofia's name on it.
I knocked and open the door.
" Hey I'm here for.." I stoped,because I saw Sofia sleeping on the couch. Woow she's so beautiful..
" AAAAAAAAAA IT'S ALAN WALKER! AM I DREAMING?!" Some kind of crazy women ran to me and hugged me tight. I started laughing so hard and hugged her back.
" What?! What?! What happend?! " It was Sofia and she jumped out of sleep.
" IT'S ALAN OLAV WALKER,SOFIAA" that crazy women screamed again.
" I see,I see.. relax " Sofia said and we both started laughing. That girl finally calm down and I take a photo with her.
" Ok guys, I'm leaving" she smiled with her creepy smile,hugged Sofia and me and went out.
" Soooo..I think we should get normal acquainted" I laughed and Sofia just stared at me like she sees a gosht.
" What? Ohhh alright,I'm Sofia" She smiled and gave her shaking hand to me.
" I'm Alan" I smiled and take her hand and hugged Sofia tight.
" I still can't believe it's you.." She blushed.
" Awww you're so cute when you're blushing" I laughed.
" Stop it" she pushed me playfully and we both starded laughing. Hmm it's weird. It feels like I know her for years.
" I wanna thank you sooo sooo much for this opportunity to sing with you,you made my dream come true" I could see tears in her eyes.
" No,thank you for accepting this suggestion. It was a pleasure to perform with you. You're such an amazing singer" I smiled and she was so red,like tomato haha.
" Oh my gosh,thanks" she covered her face with her hand.
" It's a pleasure" I replied. And there was a silent between us.
" By the way,Sofia,where are you from?" I asked.
" Oh my parents are Lithuanian,but they were immigrants,so I born and grow up in Norway" She smiled.
" Norway? Really? I also.." I was interrupted.
" Yeah,I know you're from Norway too,just you're from Bergen and I'm from Oslo" She laughed.
" Woow" I laughed too. " How old are you?"
"I'm still 19,but soon I will be 20" she replied and smiled again. Arghh she is sooo cute..

~ Sofia pov.~
" Oh it's already 2AM" Alan looked down to his watch and he was surprised.
" Oh shit" I said and Alan looked at me.
" What is it?" He asked worried.
" My plane already left.." I gasp.
" Oh it's my fault..Don't worry I will think something. " Alan said and sat next to me.
"Oh I'll take you to home with me" He smiled with confidence. SO FUCKING CUTE.
" But.."
" Shhh,come up" he smiled and I went out with him.

_____________________
Helloo peoples! I hope you're doin right🙄❤ Love yaa🔥💛✴