Chapter 11

Hi friends I'm here with another chappy it's the last part of sahil's POV...

I was dam sure that swara would definitely go to confirm this to doctor.. So I decided to execute next phase of my plan. I called Tanya and rajat.

"Rajat bro I need ur help."

"OK, but sahil what will I get in return."

"How much money u want tell me."

"Not only money I need something else also." He said looking towards Tanya.

"OK, but first do my work." Both of them  were ready to execute the plan. Just then I heard a noise. I told both of them to hide.

"Shekhar uncle u, is everything OK baba"

"Sahil beta" he hugged me."I m worst Dad.. Doctor told me that earlier shona was happy but then that sanskar told that he didn't want this child "

"Baba u please clam down. I m with shona. Trust me soon she will be with us."

"Tomorrow, I'm going to take her back. After the divorce, will u marry her?." 'That is what I want ..'

"Ya baba, it doesn't matter to me what sanskar did with her. My love for her will never change."

"First let me deal with sanskar. I'm going to his house to teach him a lesson"

"Baba sanskar is not here. Just few hours ago he left with her girlfriend Tanya."

"What??? He has a girlfriend."

"Baba she is not her girlfriend. But his personal prostituted. Not only Tanya he has relation with lots of girl. U won't believe then tomorrow I'll show u proof." He trapped in my web..😈😁

"What I did? 😭 my shona. Don't know what she is facing in her life and I left her in the hand of that devil."

"Baba, one more request u don't tell shona that I informed u. Otherwise she would not trust me anymore"

"U don't worry sahil, it's very late I'm going I need to ready my daughter room."

Next day when swara went to meet doctor. Rajat and Tanya were ready with the drama. And swara easily believed them. But when shekhar uncle told her to come with her she refused.

"Shail, beta she is not ready to leave him. Don't know Y my daughter love that devil.?"

"Baba I knew it that she won't trust u. U go where sanskar went and send him offer of girls then. He would easily trapped in it. And we got some proof which will helpful. For their divorce."

"I'll do anything to free my daughter from his cage." 'Stupid shekhar😂'

Swara was completely trapped in my web. She don't know that the pill she is using was not for curing the pain, it was increasing her desire for sex.. Every day  these pills were doing their work. It's was my plan when it would become uncontrollable for her. Then I would satisfy her. I waited for a week. I easily got these pills since Rajat father is a chemist.  Everyday I dreamed about making love with my shona. Her curves were coming in my mind. I was feeling her soft and delicate boy beneath mine. "It's so amazing feeling shona. Always be mine.".. Finally that day came.