Chapter 18

Hi friends... I know u all r very much confused.. So I'm presenting the confusion clear part..

Third person POV

It's love , passion.. Or lust.. Of sahil..whatever it destroyed two lives.. It was evening sahil was with rajat.. They were busy in drinking

"Hats off u sahil Bhai.. But how did u know about swara's memory loss drama."

"Rajat, swara thinks herself smart.. But I'm two step forward then her.. When swara came to about sujata aunty's condition of marrying kavita.. She decided to go away from sanskar's life.. But that night.. Luckily Mrs Smith saw her.. She gave her this idea of doing memory loss drama.."

"But sahil.. How do u know this much.."

"Once, I saw swara with Mrs Smith.. Then I got a idea.. I send Tanya to his womanizer son.. And that stupid spewed everything.. To her.. I intensionally send Tanya.. Before her.. My plans worked.. Now she is mine.." Sahil said proudly..

"But sahil.. Still u can't get her.. Even she didn't kissed u.."

"What rubbish.. I spend night with swara.. And u r talking about kiss.."

"But all this only due to drugs.. Reality is that she can't allow u to touch her.. Sanky is better than u.. He is a true men.. He got her on bed before marriage.." Rajat tried to manipulate the sahil.. But his real intension was to get swara's body.. With the help of sahil..

"Shut ur mouth rajat..😠😡"

"But it's true.. Sanskar is better than u.. U even don't have courage.. To kiss her.. Spending a night is so far.. "

"Don't challenge me.. Rajat".. His anger.. And alcohol affected his pride..

" So prove it.. If she isn't ready then forcefully made her urs.. Get her.. In ur arms.. "Sahil.. Was quite.. Because if he wanted to force her then Y he didn't touched her before he could get her.. But for him.. Removing sanskar's name from her heart is more important than getting her body.. " what happened r u afraid then accept it na.. U r a losser.. Sanskar is better than u.."

"Ok, I'll make her mine. If she didn't agree I'll force her.. I'll show u..I'm better than sanskar.." He said but in mind.. He decided just to kiss her to show rajat.. Because he himself didn't wanted to force his love..

Swara was broken down badly.. She knew now she had lost everything in her life. Her love, her soulmate sanskar.. "This heart is paining hubs, I love u. My one mistake broke everything in my life.. It's very hard to live without u hubs.. I miss u.. " she cried a lot.. Hugging his belongings.. His T-shirts, photos.. She knew now she can't get him.. This was the last day she spend with him.. Just then shomi called her..

"Shona, beta come back.. He left u again.."

"Ma, hubs left me.. But I can't left his house.. U even can't came to see me at once in the hospital.."

"Sorry shona, I want to but ur baba was angry on U.. "

Someone knocked the door.."ma I'll talk to u later.." She didn't paid attention that she didn't properly disconnected the call..

"Sahil.. U how.." 😡Sahil pushed her inside.. And rajat closed the door.. " what r u trying to do.. I said leave.."

"Shona, listen to me.. See how much I love.. U... " he tired to cupped her face.. But she moved backward..

"Go away else.."

"Shona, today I'll make u mine.."

"I said leave.." But sahil.. Forcefully dragged her to the room... She was continuously beating him.. But he was very strong. On the other side.. Shomi.. Heard everything she informed everything to shekhar..