Il est ma rose

((A/N the song im referencing to here is called la vi en rose by edith path, this ones in english but the french version is my favorite! ))

The late morning light shone on the opened and unopened boxes across the living room, casting blue gray over everything in it. Two pairs of sock clad feet move around the ratty carpet.

"Hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you cast. This is la vi en rose"

The taller sings softly into faded blue hair, smiling as hes answered with a chorus of giggles.

"When you kiss me heaven sighs, and though i close my eyes , i see la vi en rose"

Tyler tightens his hold on the boys waist and squeezes the fingers entwined with his. The shorter boy moves his head from his loves chest to look into his eyes, a small smile painting his features.

Leaning to touch foreheads with the blue boy, he sings "when you hold me to your heart, im in a world apart. A world where roses bloom" he places a kiss to his nose "and when you speak angels sing from above. Everyday words seem to turn into love songs" a blush creeps into the cheeks of tylers rose.

"Give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be la vi en rose" he finishes on joshs lips and takes them in a kiss.

They stay standing there, in the middle of the apartment, their apartment, swaying and sighing in the comfort of eachother.

Tyler huffs and kisses his boys forehead.

"C'mon love lets go finish the kitchen"