ch 26

Yuka's POV

"About time I found you Yuka," Kira said walking toward me.

"Stay away," I trembled crawling away from her.

"I don't think so, its been a bitch trying to find you and I'm not letting you escape this time," Kira said still holding her knife.

I knew I should of told myself that I had most of the bad luck in my group from 4 years ago. That I was transported to this hell with Satoshi and the others, tried finding a bathroom so I could go but couldn't find one. Got seperated from my brother after went outside to go to the bathroom then got chased by ghosts along with Morishige. Meet with Kizami who I thought was nice but learn he was a psychopath after he killed his friend Kurosaki and chased me and I thought Sachiko was going to kill me bilut didn't . I don't remember what happened after I meet with Satoshi and Naomi then finally put Sachiko to rest and got home thought we would be happy but sad when we learn out that our friends were erase from the real world and weren't remembered by anyone but us. Now I'm back here with my friends who are nowhere to be seen knowing that they're probably dead, and now Kira wants to kill me. Yep I have the bad luck and Kizami was still pass out.

I need to figure this out quick

"Kira-san please you don't want to do this," I said.

"Oh and why is that?" Kira asked tilting her head to the side.

"You're possessed, you need to fight it," I said.

If my words didn't get through to her, my best option was to run like hell and get away from Kira. But I didn't want to leave Kizami still knocked out. I thought by now he would be up and kick Kira's ass but nothing happened and lastly my words didnt get through to Kira cause she laughed darkely.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I'm just serveing my master's orders that you need to die," Kira said

"Y-Your master? D-do you mean S-sachiko?" I stuttered in fear.

"Who else?" Kira smirked and giggled evilly.

Then Kira walked over to me, raising the knife in front of me, I closed my eyes waiting for the knife to stab me in the chest, well hello doom goodbye world, but for some reason I didn't feel the pain in my chest. I heard a grunt and a punch, I opened my eyes to see Kizami up and Kira by the neck. Kira was kicking her legs trying to break free, but Kizami had his grip tight on her and he wasn't letting go.

"Kizami," I sighed with a relife . Thank god he's okay.

""Don't you dare hurt my Yuka," Kizami said tighting his grip on Kira making it hard for Kira to breath.

"Let me go," Kira said gasping trying to breath.

"Don't you even speak," Kizami said in a piss off tone.

Oh yeah he was defiently piss off and I didn't blame him.

"Please-" Kira began but got cut off by Kizami.

"I said shut up," said Kizami.

"Just let-" Kira tried again but Kizami did something I did not expect to do.

Kizami threw Kira full force against the wall that there was a coat hanger and it implaid Kira's back having Kira scream and having the others from the room Sekio and the others come downstairs to see what happened, but Seiko and the others weren't the only ones coming downstairs there were familair faces that I knew.

It was my friends.

A/N I'M GETTING CLOSE TO HAVING ABOUT 5 OR 6 CHAPTERS ON HERE AND THIS WILL BE DONE SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND LIKE AND PLEASE FOLLOW. PEACE OUT