Chapter 1A: And So, The winter break started.

The Christmas had passed by and the short winter vacation finally begun. The year ends on this note. For some reason, I'd been in a festive mood for quite some time already, it's just it didn't sink in due to all the series of unfortunate events that happened before this particular season. I was steadily drifting through time like a goofball that serves no purpose in life.

Having woken up not long ago, I was lying idly on my bed reflecting on the things that I couldn't change like a hardcore madman. As I look and stare at the walls of my room, I saw a glimpse of my yearly calendar all tattered and forgotten, I pondered if I should resume tearing the leaves off. This December irritated me with each passing second. Various useless thoughts clouded my agitated head. Like looking back at the past and remembering how stupid and naïve I was. Good thing today is a booming Saturday. I could slack off all I want and get away with it. Tired of doing nothing productive, I decided to give myself a pat on the back as I once again lay down on my bed and tries to sleep.

My body is not quite prepared for the long time hibernating process that I was trying to achieve. I heard my growling stomach, which surprisingly woke me up. It was almost lunch, so I decided to start up my day and fully wake up. No more setbacks.

As I slowly open my eyes, I was still amazed on how could I continue living with this type of messy environment. Yesterday I had started my cleanup protocol only to give up before I reach half way of my goal. Heaps of empty Dr. Pepper continuing to pile up, like an endless stream of garbage without me ever noticing until now. To top it off, there were countless of papers left laying on my desk during the end of the trimester, that one wrong move and I'd be spending my little Christmas vacation into sorting out paperwork's.

I promised myself that I would not complain and I would get the job done as the Vice President of the student council but never in my life did I expect that the President would be this much of a slacker.

It wasn't all that hard and complicated because I always keep my part of the work finished ahead of time. The only mistake that I can't blame myself for is that I trusted my eyes over my instincts. I have been deceived by the perfect looks, astounding grades and the charming personality that the President has which is correspondingly opposite from her true nature. She was at the top of the school hierarchy and without a doubt, incredibly pretty, has a good family background, the best of her class and a natural born athlete. Beyond their perceptive is that the President is also a natural born slacker with a mixture of rotten personality and odd hobbies. She's not the ideal girl that the guys should spend their life trying to chase.

Anyway, the mission to clean up my room will be going on for a long time. It seems like the saying do things at your own pace is really paying off right now. I have picked up all the papers and empty Dr. Pepper cans, somehow tidied up the desk and the rest are all problems that I would entrust with the future me.

I tied up the trash bags and put it near the main entrance hoping that my elder sister would be kind enough to throw my trash for me. She always had plans for Sunday usually meeting up and staying in touch with her old friends from high school. It seems to be her way of telling her social circle that she's a beautiful 22-year-old young woman that doesn't have a single boyfriend in her lifetime. She's a pure maiden and an ideal woman to have indeed. But after all the time and effort she wasted on every social gathering she attended to, nobody had asked her out on a date. I actually feel very depressed just by looking at her.

I took the liberty of cleaning up my room only to realize that it was so big I could fit 5 beautiful ladies in here and finally achieve my monumental dream of having my own harem. It kinds of makes me gloomy as the reality slaps me with the truth that I'm not that far away from my miserable elder sister.