Fight For You

You backed yourself into a corner, watching both horrific men stare down each other, both with wicked sneers. Nny cracked his knuckles and snapped his neck. Rolled his shoulders back and started towards Jeff, twirling the bloody axe like a baton. Jeff snickered and without warning flung his knife straight to Johnny's pale face. The light bounced off of the soaring blade, making you scream without thinking. Nny ducked in time to watch the blade zip by his face, inches from his nose. He rose and cackled devilishly.

"That's the best you got?! The fuck! This will be easier than I'd-" before Nny even saw it coming, he was sent flying. Jeff bashed his fists straight in Johnny's mouth, never letting his sick smile falter. Johnny landed on his butt with a loud thunk next to you. You flinch deeper into the corner. Johnny bolted up and thrashed towards Jeff, wielding his axe in murderous fury. With every swing with his axe, the more violet he became. Jeff dodging his thrashes with ease, cackling louder and louder. Finally the axe skimmed Jeff's bleeding cheek, gashing a rip in his pale skin. Jeff screeched and snatched the axe by the wooden handle and yanked with all his might. Nny pulled, gritting his teeth. He pushed Jeff up against a wall. He placed his other hand on the top of the axe head and pushed down. The blade inched closer to Jeff's bloody face. Jeff never faltered. Jeff's foot connected with Nnys gut, knocking the air out of his lungs. He crumpled to the ground hugging at his gut. Jeff bashed his knee on his jaw sending him on his back. Jeff twirled Johnny's axe in his hands, looking down on him.

"Jokes on you. " Jeff's smile widened. He grasps the handle with both hands and raises it over his head, laughing hysterically. Johnny glared deep into his eyes, never looking away.

"Is it?" Nny launched himself upwards, slamming into Jeff. The handle of Jeff's knife was sticking out of Jeff's gut. Johnny shoved upward, sending the knife deeper into his stomach. Jeff screamed and was dangling from the knife. His feet left the ground and was kicking. Johnny stared deep into Jeff's wicked eyes. "The joke, Jeff, has always been a funny one." Nny threw him to the ground. He glared at his spazzing body. Jeff got to his knees and grabbed the handle in the effort to pry the knife from his gut. Johnny sauntered to him and kicked his face making him fall flat on the ground. "The one you laugh at when a friend tells you it." He stomps down on his chest and rips the knife from his chest. Nny lowered his face to Jeff's. "And you, Jeff, are the joke I tell myself that you could actually be more than me." Johnny slammed the knife into Jeff's shoulder, inches above his heart. Jeff yelled in pain, but never, stopped, smiling. "And the funny thought is that you get to have her." He ushers a hand towards your trembling body. "That is if you have the will to even fight."

Jeff spat in his face. "Aw, John! Always been a poet!" He chuckled. "Like anything that you're saying makes any fucking sense." Johnny grabbed his throat savagely.

"You fucked up now Jeff."

"Oh? And how's that?"

Johnny clenched his jaw and hissed through his teeth.

"I was going to let your pathetic self live, but now that you've fucked yourself by calling me JOHN!!!" He yanks the blade from his shoulder and brought it down in his chest. Over and over again he hashed. Blood flew everywhere, splashing up onto his face. Finally, Jeff went limp. Blood pooled around them, staining your carpet. Nny let out a harsh ragged breath and slowly turns to you. Your lips quiver and you pull your knees underneath your chin. You shivered. Johnny's face lit up with concern.

"Are you cold?"

Authors Note: my friends. I'm so sorry... I haven't been in the right shape for a while. I just want to give y'all a heads up, I might not be uploading much. Speaking it took damn near two years to even right ONE chapter. But, for YOU!!! I WILL try!!! :)))  please comment and vote!!