iAm a Popstar

Sam's P.O.V

I ran away. I was done with everything. My uncaring mother, being in love with Freddie, always coming second to Carly. I couldn't take it so I left. Turns out I can sing. I producer heard me singing in the streets one time for money and signed me to his record label. I've been on three world tours since then. I'm 24 now. I was 15 when I left. My friends have probably given up looking for me. I go by Sammy Benson now. None of my friends would ever suspect it was me. I hated being called Sammy and most people would've thought that I would be disgusted to use the same last name as Freddie.

Secretly I was in love with Freddie. I treated him like crap so that no one would find out. "Sammy your on in two minutes!" my stage hand says and I nod. I was at a huge music awards show in Seattle. It's been really hard for me to come back here. I miss it so much. I walk on to stage to face a huge crowd. There must be at least 40,000 people her tonight. But then I look down in the front row to see none other than my best friend and my long time crush. Carly Shay and Freddie Benson. I don't know if I can do this. I'm singing two songs and one of them is about Freddie. They're both looking at me funny. I hope they don't recognize. I'm wearing a ton of makeup and my hair is done differently. Also my choice of wardrobe is completely different from what they knew me to wear.

"Hello Seattle!" I say as the crowd erupts into cheers. I'm supposed to talk about my song before I sing but I really don't want to. Not with Freddie in the audience. But if I don't my manager will kill me. "This first song is called Tear Drops on my Guitar. I wrote this song about a guy I had a crush on back in highschool. He always liked this other girl and would always talk about her or be around her. Me, this girl, and him were all best friends. But I treated him horribly. I liked him but I was scared and didn't want him to know so I hid behind my insults. That will always be my biggest regret. So, here you guys go," I finish.

That was really hard to admit. Freddie and Carly were looking at me like they knew. I'm so dead if they're able to put two and two together. The music starts and I begin to sing.

He looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing
Everything that we should be I know
she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
He talks to me
I laugh because it's so damn funny
But I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car
I keep singing, don't know why I do
He walks by me
Can't he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car
I keep singing, don't know why I do
So I drive home alone, as I turn off the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got en,ugh of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car
I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
He looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see

I feel like I'm gonna cry as I stop singing, Just one more song I think. I look at Carly and Freddie then realize that hanging around both their necks are backstage passes. Crap. I just hope they're not here to see me.

"This last song I have for you tonight is about how I've changed since I released my first album. I used be a rude, violent tomboy who did what she wanted. But I did care about my two best friends and always did my best to be a good friend but most of the time I pretty much was awful. I feel like I've changed a lot since then. I've become a better person but there are parts of me that I miss." The musics starts and again I begin to sing.

I feel like I'm
A million miles away
From myself
More and more these days
I've been down
So many open roads
But they never lead me home
And now i just don't know
Who i really am
How it's gonna be
Is there something that I can't see
I wanna understand

Maybe I will never be
Who I was before
Maybe I don't know her anymore
Maybe who I am today
Ain't so far from yesterday
Can I find a way to be
Every part of me

So I'll try
Try to sort things out
And find myself
Get my feet back on the ground
It'll take time
But I know I'll be alright
'Cause nothing much has changed
On the inside
It's hard to figure out
How it's gonna be
'Cause I don't really know now
I wanna understand

Maybe I will never be
Who I was before
Maybe I don't know her anymore
Maybe who I am today
Ain't so far from yesterday
Can I find a way to be
Every part of me
Yeah

I don't wanna wait too long
To find out where I'm meant to belong
I've always wanted to be where I am today
But I never thought I'd feel this way

Maybe I will never be
Who I was before
Maybe I don't know her anymore
Maybe who I am today
Ain't so far from yesterday
Can I find a way to be
Every part of me

Every part of me

"Thank you Seattle," I say as the music stops and I walk off the stage.I head off to my dressing room until its time for the meet and greets. About two hours later my door swings open. My stage hand bursts him looking completely freaked out. "Mrs. I-I'm sorry! They-they just burst in here right past security!" Two teenagers pushed him out of their way walked into my room. It was Carly and Freddie. "It's okay," I say. "Call off security" he nods getting up off the floor and runs away.

I look up at Carly and Freddie. "Can I help you?" I say. "Don't play dumb Sam," Freddie says. "I'm not Sam." "Sam, we're not stupid..." Carly says sternly. "Fine..." I say rolling my eyes. "It's me! Your Happy?" "No," They both say. "How could you Sam?" Freddie said to me.

I get up from my seat. "I'm sorry okay! My life sucked. My mom didn't care about me, I was barely passing the tenth grade, I was in love with you, my best friend was little miss perfect, my-" "Wait what did you just say?" Freddie says cutting me off. I realize then what I had just admitted. I gulped. "I said my best friend was little miss perfect," "No, before that,"

"I was in love with you,"

Freddie's P.O.V

"I was in love with you," Sam says looking into my eyes. That was unexpected. I always had like Sam but I never thought she would like me back. I always thought she hated me. But what I'd heard from a lot of girls is that apparently us boys can be very oblivious sometimes.

Suddenly, before I even realize what I'm doing I grab her by the waist and pull her too me and crash my lips down on hers. I felt her hands wrap around my neck as she began to kiss me back. I'm lost in Sam I forget about Carly.

"Ahem! Guys I'm still here!"