Even More Free Stuff Just For You!

Hi Devil's Children,

You like free stuff, especially to do with Hades' Daughter, right? Well then keep reading! :)

Hundreds of you have voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. Here is the link to the winner, so a huge congratulations and thank you to... drum roll please!

 Lot Aznar! Your cover will be the official cover of Hades' Daughter! Check out the link below to see the picture (it's seriously amazing! I love it!): http://charlotte-carol

 Lot Aznar! Your cover will be the official cover of Hades' Daughter! Check out the link below to see the picture (it's seriously amazing! I love it!): http://charlotte-carol.awesomeauthors.org/cover-winner/

And just a side note, some of the covers in the contest were submitted by my publishing company. However, the majority of the covers done by you guys, had more votes than the one created by professional graphic artists.

So yeah... you guys are not only awesome friends, but also awesome artists! You had a tough job choosing as all the covers were amazing, I know I loved them all too much to choose one! And I am going to reward you for it!

I have created something awesome for you guys.

I need to make a name for myself. I need my name and face to bring fear to everyone who hears or sees me.

Before Reid Brice became the leader of the notorious gang the Grim Reapers, he was just an Orphan trying to protect and provide for himself and his little brother. After a petty burglary goes wrong, Reid finds himself staring down the barrel of a gun. Little did he know that this life-or-death experience would pave the way to his future.

This is a prequel, where we see how the Grim Reapers came to be.

It is on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until August 13)! So go and get it right now (links will be posted on my conversations tab on my profile, and if you want it to be sent to you, just let me know!): http://bit.ly/HadesDaughterBonus

However, I know a lot of you might be reading this post after August 8, and I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (as you guys are so awesome to me, I need to be equally awesome back!). But my publishers can't sell the book for free after August 13 because of Amazon. So Instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog after August 8. (I am waiting confirmation on these dates)

So go sign up on my blog right now! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well! http://bit.ly/CharlotteCarolWeb

And if you are impatient (I also am an impatient reader, haha) then go get The Beginnings of the Grim Reapers on Amazon right now (and leave a review to let me know what you thought of it)!

  http://bit.ly/HadesDaughterBonus 

I will see you in the next post fellow readers!

CC ;)

P.S. Don't forget to like my Facebook Page, Review Hades' Daughter on Goodreads and Support it on Thunderclap!