chapter 46

A/N: 

Me: One of my stories got reported again! 

Mom: You're just stressing yourself out. Just stop writing stories on that site. 

Me: -_-

************

Someone reported this story yesterday so thank you to the one who did it. lol

WARNING!!! This chapter is a continuation of the previous chapter and it's mostly consist of MATURE scenes for ADULTS and OPEN MINDED people only. Read it at your own risk!!! 

______♥♥♥_____  

BLAKE's POV

"I want you...now" He whispered in my ear and teasingly bit it which sent an electric-like wave coarse through my whole body. He kissed me again like he couldn't get enough of me. Yes, we got back together again but we haven't been intimate because of his condition.

"B-But you're not totally healed yet" I answered when he finally let go of my lips.

He smirked and to my surprise, he swiftly pulled me onto his lap. My breath went ragged when I felt his raging manhood poking through his mesh shorts. His hands landed on my butt and guided me to grind my center against his raging hard-on.

I instantly felt the wetness between my legs as I complied and voluntarily moved my hips to continue grinding on him. He was so hard and it felt like he was about to burst any moment now.

It's been so long since we last made love and I would be just a hypocrite person if I wouldn't admit how much I wanted him right now. Just feeling his warmth like this is making me surrender to his touch.

But then he suddenly stopped me from moving. I looked at him questionably.

"Don't you want to make love with me, Angel eyes?"

"Of course, I want to! What made you think that I didn't want to?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Because you're not saying anything" I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't saying anything but can't you see how much I want you right now? I'm a little bit hesitant though because you're not completely healed yet" I said worriedly but I got surprised when he suddenly slipped a hand underneath my lose shirt and cupped my braless breast instead of answering me.

"Oh my" I purred in a seductive way when he rolled my nipple with his fingers. He was just watching every move I made as he continued teasing the tip with his fingers. I could feel the peak of my mountains went turgid with arousal.

"I am fine now. Yes, my leg is not totally healed yet but I am fine. I miss you so much and I can't stop myself anymore. You don't have any idea how much I wanted to take you everytime you're near me. But now that I am finally fine, I can't wait any longer"

His eyes darkened as his breathing became shorter. He grunter like he lost his temper before he took my shirt off of me and threw it somewhere.

His eyes were like a spotlight which were focused on my now almost naked form.

I suddenly felt conscious when I remembered my baby bump. My hands covered my breasts. I've never felt so conscious with my body before and it felt weird. They grew bigger and so was my tummy.