Story One: True

Four year old Ellie Walters sat on the couch of her fathers old house watching Dora the Explorer on the Television. The house was placed on the corner of Rucket Road where Miss Mary Rucket used to live, alone, before she died.

As Ellie became entranced in her show, she was awakened from this as she saw a transparent looking woman pass through the closed door. For was this, Miss Mary Rucket? She didn't know.

Her dark hair with gray streaks at her hair line, was pulled back in a tight bun which slightly demolished her wrinkles. Her brown pencil skirt matching her white T-shirt and brown cardigan, but clashing with her black heels and chunky black socks at her ankles which were pulled over black stockings. She looked like she was a sunday school teacher.

The lady stepped forward, taking a look at Ellie then slightly smiling as the child gazed at her in wonder. She continued walking and seemingly disappearing into thin air with each step until she was nothing than what could have been a dream, but wasn't for young Ellie at the time.

Still 12 years later Ellie still boldly remembers this very moment, still partially haunting her each time she passes through the room. An icy chill stays within the air.

A/N: This story actually happened to my cousin. If you have any stories to share, message me and I will put them in. Sorry this chapter is so short.