Story Two: Faulse

Marina Summers neatly wrote ger name in cursive, at the top of her paper. As she began to fill in the answers on her work sheet, her phone buzzed. Marina picked it up. A text from her best friend Sarah saying, "Go to bathroom."

She obeyed Sarah and raised her hand and asked "May I use the restroom please?" the sixteen year old was polite.

Her teacher Mr. Gutowski nodded yes. Marina took tge pass and met Sarah in the bathroom the two talked for a long while then heard a blaring deep voice go over the room.

"May everybody please go into lockdown mode please, lockdown mode please." Sarah and Marina figured it was just a drill so they decided to explore the school. The teo girls snuck up to the next level.

"Its so creepy when nobody is up here." Sarah said. Marina nodded looking around the deserted halls. All of the sudden, the lights went out. "What the hell?" Marina said.

A blue light came crom around the corner. "Hello?" Sarah bellowed. A disturbing laugh filled the room. "What was that?" Marina asked. The figure ahead couldn't be a teacher. Their clothes were bright colors and their face was covered in paint.

Marina and Sarah dashed back down the stairs and into the bathroom, shut off the light and huddled in back the of a stall. The two girls held their breath as. The saw light seep through the door, illuminating the entire room.

Again, the disturbing laugh echoed through the stalls. Large shoes squeaked on the floor. "We have to crawl out." Sarah whispered. The shoes stopped. They girls knew it was ons of those creepy clowns like in "It".

The clown began to bang against the stall doors, laughing and laughing. The girls crawled under the sides of the stalls, making their way to the door. The opened it and ran to Marina's classroom.

The girls banged on the door until Mr. Gutowski finally opened the door. They scurried in and he locked the door. They explained everything that had happened. He called the police.

Marina and Sarah watched a clown be taken out to the cop car. Marina will always remember the laugh that echoed through the stalls.

A/N: Please give me ideas! This was really stupid but It's all I could come up with. Even of it's just an idea of what I could write, COMMENT OR MESSAGE!