Nine: Faulse

"Tiffany!" Bethany Miller called to her fourteen year old daughter across the kitchen, "we're going shopping today!" Bethany lied, walked over to Tifffany, her reading her cereal box. She looked up to her mother in disgust.

"Mom," she began, "stop lying! Its Sunday, I know we're going to church! It didnt work when I was ten, and its not working now." her mom rolled her dark blue eyes, adjusting her curly brown locks in the mirror.

"Fine. But go fet ready Tiff." Tiffany set down her cereal box and stomped up stairs to her room, slipping on a mauve lacey dress and mauve Lauren Conrad flats, brushing out her straight brown hair.

The ride to church was not very long, they took a curvy back road. On the mother and daughter's way back from church, was when things got strange. Bethany turned on to the same back road, only to find it perfectly straight, not curvy.

"Mom, is this a different road?" Tiffany asked. Her mom replied, "Not that I think." Tiffany rested her head on the car and gazed out the window. They passed a little girl running witg a sparkler. They couldn't make out her face anyways.

Later, they pulled over next to a teenage girl crying into her hands, in the same out fit the little girl had been wearing. Tiffany rolled down her window, "Are you okay?" she asked.

The teen age girl's face was hollow. "Can you help me?" she asked walking over to the car. Bethany started the car, and drove away, running over the girls foot. After 3 minutes, the road grew curvy again.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Not feeling inspired at the moment.