Story Three: True

Willy and his construction crew pulled up to the old barn museum. It had a beautiful scenery. After four hours of driving, he was glad the place he would be working at was nice.

The museum was newly painted red with a beautiful glistening pond out side it and a small bridge running over the water. Willy's crew of four men exited their vehicle behind him and they proceeded to their new work.

Despite the good shape of the museum, the roof leaked, a beam from above had fallen down, and the paint was slightly chipping. Even it being 1:00 am, the crew got to working.

The owner locked up leaving only a security guard and Willy and his crew inside. About an our later the crew had gone through a pack of beers. Except for the african american body guard named Levi.

Willy and his crew were suddenly startled by Levi shouting, "Hey!" the crew turned to see a young girl, possibly seven or six, with wet long black hair, swamp green eyes, pale skin and a white dress. Her and her clothes looked soaking wet.

The young girls eyes shot with fear and ran down the hall. The crew and Levi chased after her. Even though the doors were securely licked she managed to get in. Willy and Levi cornered the girl but she disappeared into thin air. All the men returned to the main cite where they worked and the crew began to work again.

Levi interrupted about 10 minutes later to show them the article he found on his cell phone. Apparently four years ago a seven-year-old little girl with black hair and swamp green eyes, named Samantha fell in the pond outside and drown.