Chapter 2

The moment Bulbul said that, the door opened, an Pragya blacked out. The person who Pragya had been avoiding all these days was there. It was none other than Abhi. As usual, as soon as Pragya was about to fall off the bed, Abhi caught her.

When Pragya woke up she was in the bed, the bed she had missed so much in the last 4 months. Abhi's bed. The smell was so familiar, so soothing that she wanted to stay there for as long as she could, to relish the moments for as long as she was there, since she knew she wouldn't be coming there, ever again.

Because Abhi was getting married to Tanu in a few days. She left him because she trusted the Abhi which only she, Aliyah, and their family knew. No, the one she didn't trust was Rock star Abhi.

4 months ago

After Pragya had fainted when Tanu showed her the DNA results, Abhi had called his Man Friday, Purab, to try to find out exactly what game Tanu was playing. Abhi had found out exactly 5 days later. Tanu had many connections and could cover up her tracks quite well, but she had forgotten one thing. All those connections were made through Abhi. So no matter how well she did to cover up her wrong doings, Abhi would always find out. Especially when it came to Pragya. Pragya was the love of his life, and if someone tried to hurt her, you would face the ruthless Rock star Abhi. And that is never a pleasant thing. Never.

2 days later(still in flashback)

Pragya had been getting mysterious calls a lot lately, and this one told her that if she didn't divorce Abhi, he would ruin Abhi's career by realsing Tanu's DNA reports would be released, and Abh's career would be doomed!

Pragya knew that if that happened Abhi would be almost broken beyond repair. But what she didn't know was that Abhi was keeping tabs on her, all day, all night, all the time. And he had tapped her phone.

Note: Pragya worked hard to save Abhi from Aliyah and Tanu in the show, so here, Abhi is going to do the same!

I hope you like it!!

I know my update is short but I am very busy!! Sorry!! Don't hate me!! Please!!!