The Beginning

300 hundred years before the present time, a family of seven had lived in the house with two dozen servants. The family contained a mother, a father, four brothers and a little girl who had been adopted at the age of 5. All attention that the parents could give had been placed on the four brothers because, as many sons in the period that they lived in, were to take over the family's company when they were old enough, so naturally, they were pampered and taught how to be proper young men. The little girl was only adopted so they could marry her off to an owner of another company so that they could gain enough money to expand there company further.

The little girl was not treated as well as her brothers and it had caused her to go into a deep depression which soon turned to her very slowly slipping deep into insanity. The family hadn't noticed because they payed so little attention to her. Around this time she had begun to grow jealous of her brothers. What does a jealous little girl do when she wants her parents attention? Throws a tantrum? Usually yes, this time however, was more tragic than just throwing a childish tantrum.

She thought over her plan for quite sometime before beginning her plan. Slowly over a matter of weeks, she had begun to kill off her elder brothers. One by one she pulled them off the family tree as you would apples from an apple tree as her insanity devoured her. The first was killed by poison, a very weak poison that was slipped into his dinner one night which took a week or two, making the death almost seem like a natural death. Doctors could not determine the cause of the death of the first brother, so they ruled it out as natural causes, not drawing any attention to the sister at all. The second, was hung from the stairwell by a rope noose, making it look like a suicide, once again not drawing any attention to the sister, people just took it as him being nervous to be the first in line to attain the company and family fortune. The third brother was drowned in the deep river that ran behind the large house the family lived in, and the sister had made it look like he had tripped into the water and drowned, because she knew he could not swim, but this time at least a bit of attention was drawn to her because she was outside the day that he drowned in the river. By the fourth brother she had lost her patience in finding unsuspicious ways to kill him so instead of finding a creative way to kill him, she just used her father's razor blade to rip him to pieces. Her parents walked in on her as she was in the process of killing the final brother. Her mother, having been the first of the two to walk in, shrieked loudly before falling into a heap on the floor, unconscious from the shock of seeing her last brother dead on the floor. Her father ran from that room as fast as he could, leaving his wife in an unconscious state on the floor, his only intention at the time was keeping himself safe. At that moment all that mattered was his own safety.

She caught up to him before he could reach the front door. She pierced his lower leg with the sharp tool in her hand, causing his left leg to crumple making him lose balance and fall to the nicely polished floor of the dining room. After he had fallen she quickly slit his throat, paying no mind to his begging and pleading. She then watched him slowly die on the floor, gazing upon the blood that was gushing from the laceration. Once she was sure he was dead, she went to her mother and crouched beside her unconscious form before slowly slicing through the weak skin of her throat, the insanity fully took over as she watched the blood trickle from the open wound. After a moment or two she heard her brothers speak, asking why she had done this, and pleading her to calm down and regain her sanity. After hearing her brothers speaking to her, she snapped out of the insanity fit and dropped the bloody razor blade in horror. What had she done? Why did she do it? She couldn't understand how she could have killed her family. She dropped to her knees and picked up the razor after a moment before quickly pushing the blade into her own chest, piercing her heart and falling to the ground.