After Death

When I woke up I saw that I was surrounded by police officers. I spoke to them but they didn't respond, not seeming to notice me trying to make contact with them at all, and all I could do was give them a very confused look and try to catch their attention by moving in front of their faces. After looking around and giving up on trying to get the attention of the police who surrounded my body, I noticed that someone was lying face down on the ground, a large pool of nearly dry blood around it. What had happened? After pondering over who had been killed in the dark house, I walked over to the area where the body lay so I could actually get a good look at the body. It was... Me? I was dead? I stood in shock for a long while before noticing a doll that was sitting up by the head of my now lifeless form. I examined it further and noticed that it held a razor in its right hand which was covered in rust coloured, dried blood. I went into thought once more coming to the conclusion that the doll must have been the reason that I was lying on the ground dead. It must have had a spiritual entity living within it. The spirit that i had decided lived in the doll must have been the shadow that I had seen in the darkened hallway on the night just moments before my life had come to an end.

I stayed in this house for months alone with the violent spirit that lived within the doll, and it was just us until one day a man and a women walked in and seemed to be talking about the house so I got closer to them, trying my hardest not to move anything in the process. I listened to their conversation and finally found out about the story of the house and the family that used to live here. The soul of a child murderer still haunts the old house, living inside of her favourite doll, and she has been killing since the incident. She is unable to stop herself from doing so. She kills whoever steps foot into the damned house.

A few days later I watched as two men walked into the house. I quietly just watched them walk around and put stuff into bags. Each man had a bag slung over his shoulder and each were bulging with expensive objects that they had taken from around the house that surrounded my form. After a few hours of them looking around I watched them try to exit the building. They could not exit the house because the front doors were locked. I watched as they tried every other door and exit out of the house but they could not get out of any of the exits, for every single exit was locked tight. I watched as the little girl with the razor blade stepped out of the shadows and killed them both. You would think I would turn away and not watch as she brutally killed both the large men but no, I did not, mainly because there was no point of turning away. After seeing my own body so brutally mutilated l didn't even blink an eye as the blood from their deep wounds dripped onto the linoleum, I didn't even make any move to stop their lifeless bloody bodies from hitting the ground to hard.