chapter seven

I was at school and I heard girls talking about me

"look at Alaina she is such a slut, did you hear she's dating a 21 year old," one said

"yea I heard they've been seeing eachother for a while," another said. I felt my face get hot and tears started forming in my eyes. I was getting my books for 4th period physics. I slammed my locker as hard as I could the " Rottman rage", as my dad used to call it, raced through my veins. that prissy bitch is lucky I don't go over there and pound her face in. I went into the bathroom and called josh.

"hey can you come pick me up I don't feel good," I said

"why, what happened," he asked

"nothing I don't think its save for me to be here right now," I said

"why, Alaina tell me what happened," he said

"nothing some girls are calling me a slut because I'm dating you," I said

"Alaina I can't come get you I'm working, will you be fine until schools over," he asked

"yea I guess," I said.

"ok, baby stay strong see you when I get home, love you," he said

"ok I love you too," I said and hung up. I went into the stall sat in the corner and I started crying. "what did I do to deserve this," I said to myself.  after I finished crying I cleaned up my makeup and went back to class. I went through the rest of the day a ghost. feeling like I wasn't there but I could see everything that was going on. when I got home i collapsed on the couch and started crying again. "why, me," i kept repeating to myself. i went to the bathroom in the cabinet and got a bottle of pills and i the note taped under the drawer. i went to the couch took 10 of the sleeping pills and grabbed the note and slowly drifted off..............