chapter 4

I pulled up my left sleeve, looked at my scars. I collapsed on the floor and started crying. I was sitting there on the dining room floor crying. I still missed my dad and it hurt to see my mom so upset. I look in my moms eyes and they're empty I cant stand to see her so upset since my dad died. I mean my mom lost the one person she loved. I lost the one person that was proud of me for being me. my brother lost his buddy. my sister and I lost the one person that would beat the crap out of anyone that broke our heart. I went down to the basement and into the drawer where I hid my razors I cut once for feeling abandoned, second time for my stupidity, a third for feeling lost, a forth my moms emptiness, a fifth for my sisters heartbreak, a sixth for my brothers loss, and a seventh for my weakness. I heard the door open and josh yelled ," im home."

" ill be up in a second," I yelled and bandaged up my arm.

" what's wrong you sound like you've been crying," he said

"nothing i'm fine,' I said running up the stairs he was waiting at the top. I kissed him." I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said back.

"i love you more," I said

"doubt it," he said. " why is your arm bandaged," he asked

"nothing my arm got burned on my straightener," I said hoping he'd believe it

"oh well I hope it feels better soon," he said kissing the bandage on my arm

"yea it really hurts," I said cringing when he touched it.

"aw, well whatcha wanna do, " he asked.

"well, we could help my sister and brother with there school work and then watch some movies together, because we don't spend enough time with them," I said.

"ok im ok with that," he said. my sister and brother got dropped off by the bus we helped them with the little homework they had then we went and got movies and snacks. we watched pitch perfect, the conjuring, frozen, the hunger games, catching fire and the little mermaid.