The Nightmares - Part 3

Chapter Eight: The Nightmares - Part 3

Russel and Norah were unbeknownst to the nightmare virus which had been spreading between the bands, and there was no way of telling who would be next.

*****

"Jeimuzu! Jeimuzu, anata wa?!" (James! James, where are you?!) A woman called in Japanese.

"Arisu? Watashi wa koko ni iru yo!" (Alice? I'm here!) A man replied in the smoky distance.

"Mama! Papa!" A young boy called, "Doko ni imasu ka? Watashi wa anata o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasen!" (Where are you? I can't find you!) He cried, as tears formed in his eyes.

"Neisan! Anata wa, watashi no shōnen wa doko ni iru no?" (Nathan! Where are you, my boy?) James cried out for his son, Nathan Juan.

"Papa! Papa! Mama! Mama! Doko ni iru no?" (Mama! Papa! Where are you?) Nathan continued to cry for his parents, but they would never come.

"Sore wa, neisan daijōbudesu. Wareware wa kankei naku, watashitachi wa tsuneni anata to sa remasu! Watashitachi ga okonatte iru don'nani!" (It's ok, Nathan. No matter where we are, we will always be with you! No matter where we have gone!) Alice called, and with that, they were gone.

"Chigau! Chigau! Mama! Papa! Watashi ni modotte kuru! Watashi o sutenaide! Modotte kuru!" (No! No! Mama! Papa! Come back to me! Don't leave me! Come back!) Nathan cried-

"Mama!" Nate catapulted his torso out of his bed, shouting for his mother. He breathed heavily for a second, then he began sobbing into his hands, "Mama, watashi no modette kuru..." (Mama, come back to me...)

*****

"Murdoc-San?" Noodle asked, "2-D-San? Russel-San?" She felt alone, and she knew something wasn't right.

She walked into the dining room of Kong Studios, and blood was everywhere. There were body parts all over the kitchen appliances, and blood running down from the walls.

Noodle opened the fridge door out of curiosity, and what she found was too horrific for her brain to process.

"M-Murdoc-San?" Noodle enquired quietly, "Where are you?"

Abruptly, a sound of screaming came from the living room, and a black hole was sucking her friends inside. A sea of pure blood was seen on the other side of the black hole, and the souls of her friends and family were crying for help, but to no avail.

Noodle tried to pull everyone out. but they were being sucked deeper into the hole, whereas Noodle was still on safe ground.

The screams got louder, even though the souls got further away, and Noodle had the feeling they would be lost forever. She would never see them again...

Noodle began screaming after the nightmare terrified her to consciousness, and the tears never stopped flowing from her eyes.

*****

Nate heard Noodle screaming, so he wiped away the tears and ran for her. He burst through her bedroom door, and once she saw him she had stopped screaming and instead cried. Nate held her head close to his chest, and Noodle buried her face close to Nate's heart. "It's ok, the nightmare is over." Nate reassured her, "Let's go downstairs."

Nate and Noodle arrived downstairs and they were surprised to see Annabeth, Murdoc, 2-D and Evangeline all huddled up in a circle. "Have you all had nightmares?" Nate asked. Annabeth nodded, gravely.