4: First Day- Part Two

I swallowed hard as my throat felt like it was closing.

"It is recommended that you use a condom and lube every time you have sex," he pulled out a condom and a small bottle of lube, "Some condoms have built in lube, in that case you don't need to add any," he continued reading from the book. "Before you have any kind of sexual interaction both you and your partner need to get tested for HIV and other STI's. Now if you look at your book we will be learning how to put a condom on." I looked down at the book on my desk regretting taking this class even though it was just the two of us, I have a feeling it's going to get very awkward.

I pulled a condom out of my backpack, it was required for the class, and set it on my desk. "Open the condom carefully so you don't tear it," I did as I was told. "When putting a condom on an erect penis," he continued from the book, "be sure to hold the condom by the tip to squeeze out the air. Leave some space at the tip." 'Ugh... he's so captivating. Why can't he be gay?' I thought to myself and sighed out loud. "And who says I'm not Mr. Cerberus?" he asked flirtatiously "Who says you're not what, sir?" "Who says I'm not attracted to men?" 'Fuck! How does he know?!' "I know because of legilimency, Sam, magically navigating through your mind, to your thoughts," My mouth hung half way open with one brow raised in confusion and my face turning red as I became more embarrassed. "Well I do happen to be attracted to men, and attracted to you." "Whose... whose idea was it for you to teach me this class?" I sputtered. "Dumbledore, why do you ask?" the words spilled out of his mouth as he realized what I was getting at, "Dumbledore," he grumbled, "I'm going to go speak to him about this, class is dismissed." He swiftly walked out of the room his robe and hair flowing behind him.