Best Day of My (little) Life

Part 1

            You would think that I was some God the way they talked about me. Someday's its just a never ending line of let downs. Its sad to think that I am popular because of those days. Oh, I'm sorry my name is Grace. Grace Kenny. Yes, I realize im named after a blind and deaf girl but my mom was obsessed with her. But this is my story to popularity that I didn't want.

            It's eighth grade year and I was so excited for school to start. "I need to get my bag" I said to my friend Lindsay. She nods her head and hands me my bag. "Thanks chica" she smiles and says "Welcome sista". We laugh and then get on the bus. I sit next to Lindsay and we talk and text people. Shes texting her boyfriend while Im texting a guy I met on a app called Black Veil Brides© Planet. Hes really cute and really sweet. We met 4 months earlier when I first got the app.

           I looked up for a split second and coming towards me is my crush Tyler Stouffer. I smile at him and sits in the seat next to me and puts his knees in the aisel and looks at my phone and sees im texting Adrian the guy from the app. "Who's Adrian?" he says. I look at him and roll my eyes "A friend. Why you jealous?" I ask. He laughs that cute laugh that I missed so much. I smile and turn away so I could blush. When I look back hes has a sad look. "Whats wrong?" I asked curious. "I read ur messages. Your flirting with him!" he says, he looks like hes about to cry. "Yeah, I am. I'm single I can!" I shout. He looks like hes just been slapped. "Wow, I thought we were more than friends. I guess I was wrong." I studder and stumble and he just gets up and walks away. "Tyler... oh im such an idiot!

Part 2

            I sigh and look at Lindsay Is there something wrong with me? She looks at me and shakes her head No, you just didn't know that he felt like that I smirk at her Yeah but he has been my dream guy since the first grade. She shakes her head, while I just sit there and want to cry. I look at my phone because I have a message from Adrian. I smile and read his message that says Will I ever meet you?. I giggle and reply saying Maybe some day but I really don't know....

When I get off the bus I am getting stared at for no reason... DAMN WORD TRAVELS FAST HERE!!!! I look down and smile at the phone because I got a message from Adrian. Is says Why are you so beautiful and smart? I laugh and show Lindsay and giggle. We better get to class before Ms.Wortman gets bitchie she grumbles and all I can do is say I have to go to Adrian and turn my phone off while I trail after Lindsay.

Hey are you mad at me? I ask her. She just rolls her eyes and stares at Tyler. Oh I forgot to tell you she likes him too. Are you mad at me because of what I did to Tyler? I ask her getting upset. No I'm happy that you did that to the guy that I'm totally crushing on! I look at her and shake my head at her. Hey I didn't know he liked me and I'm totally crushing on him too!!! I scream at her causing him to look at me and when I look at him I start to cry and run away with him calling to me. I just can't deal with this right now.