Chapter 6.

A/N: Here you gooooooo babes.

[unedited]

Jane's P.O.V.

After I ate everything and drank my juice I was full. I sighed happily. I really wanted to see my mate but I probably looked like shit. I didn't want him to think that. My hand ran through my hair, messing it up. But at this point, I couldn't care less. My mate should accept me for how I am. But wait, that means I have to stay here. I guess I'm save here but I don't know. I'm just really scared for my parents. Sighing, I pressed the red button. Jasmine arrived again. "Hey everything alright?" She asked smiling. "Yeah, I would like some water though. And e-ehm can you call 'him' in?" I asked blushing. She smiled brightly and nodded. If everything went alright I'm glad that my mother-in-law is Jasmine. I heard her talking to my mate and heard him stand up. Quickly I closed my eyes, what if he isn't how I expected him to be? Will he accept me? No matter what I'll accept him, but if he is an asshole then I don't.

I heard him come in and close the door. I grabbed the bedsheets and felt him grab my hand. Shocks went through my whole body, smiling I took a deap breath and opened my eyes. What I saw took my breath away. God he was beautiful, just like an angel. Perfect. Damn, I'm so lucky he's my mate. He sat down in the chair next to me and looked at me, smiling too. "H-hey" I stuttered, amazed by his beauty. He chuckled, and damn that's music to my ears. "Hello little mate. Are you feeling okay now?" He asked to me. I nodded and blushed while saying: "J-just a little tired is all." I hate being shy, and stuttering. Oh god I didn't know he was the Alpha. I could feel the Alpha power radiating off him. "Don't be shy love." He said smiling. "That's hard when my mate is such a beautiful angel." I flirted smiling. "Not so shy eh, then what's your name?" He said grinning. And again, one of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life. "Jane, yours?" I asked smiling widely. I just couldn't help it. He made me smile even though I didn't want to. "Alexander,  but call me Alex." He said smiling. I smiled back and grabbed his other hand, liking the feeling of the shocks. "Will you tell me why you were running away? You don't have to. Just tell me whe you're ready okay?" he asked curious but also worried. I nodded and swallowed. "I want to tell you, just not yet." I said softly. He nodded and said: "I understand." Luckily Jasmine came into the room again. "Hey lovebirds. Jane you can go with Alex now but you have to eat a lot and drink a bottle of water every hour. And don't do much yeah? Have a little rest." She said. I nodded and thanked her. With a little help from Jasmine, while Alex waited outside, I got dressed in a pair of my sweatpants, a tanktop, and one of Alex's sweater. When Alex came into the room again I was just putting on my Vans. "You look hot in my clothes" He said grinning while taking me in his arms. I looked him in his eyes and blushed. We stared at eachother for a while, when we started to both lean in. And then our lips finally touched eachother, and let me tell you. It felt amazing, like heaven. We kissed for a while but then he broke the kiss. "You need rest my little princess. Let me carry you to our new home. We have our own home near the pack house." He said to me. I nodded and smiled while he took me in his arms. I couldn't get enough from his touch and those electric shocks.