Authors Note

Hi everyone, when I started writing it was shit. I had no experience whatsoever and all I wanted to do was put something up. Now, I think I've gotten better but I can't go on. I thought I could handle criticism but I can't. Everytime, I see someone comment I try to change and when I do, I see another telling me that isn't good, I edit again, Its just the same routine time and time again and I'm tired.

So to the people who actually enjoy this, I'm sorry to say that this book is going to be on hold until further notice. I mean when was the last time I actually read a book on here that wasn't for a book club homework. I think I should stop for a while on this book and take that time to edit and try making it better, I know all of you understand.

And by the time I'm done, half the book might already be complete! Thanks to everyone who read and started this story with me, you people were my rock! Yeah, on the bright side, I'm working on another book Living with the guys. I think you might like it tho.

Remember it's just on hold, I'm not deleting it or anything rational. And the diary version is up on Quotev, anyone there can read it. Its not really the book, Its what Willow writes in the diary. Word for word. Its kinda good I guess.

I'm done people, thanks for your time and support! 

Blue Peeps and Possible Updates!