Beyonce's Baby

Hello there! I'm theoriginalbookgeek. This is my first fanfic and I'm so excited and nervous of how people will react or if there even will be a reaction to this story! I'll try to update regularly depending on the amount of readers. You should check out 'Friend-Zoning Harry Styles' it's a Harry Styles fanfic obviously, and has me hooked😫. Anyway I'ma get started, enjoy! (Vote and comment ect)❤

Beyonce's POV:

It was Saturday, finally. I lay in bed whilst Jay was making me a coffee. I liked Saturday because it was a routine I could rely on, after all I was Beyonce Carter. And I had a busy life. I never knew where I'd be the next day or what I'd be doing. I had to count on my manager, Vanessa, to update me. But not on Saturday. It was the one day of the week that had structure and I loved it.

I would usually get up, drink my coffee, hop in the shower, get dressed and head down to studio. When I was finished I'd go back home and call up my personal shopper to come round so we could discuss my outfits for upcoming shows. By this time it would be about 3pm, and then my personal shopper would leave. This then gave Jay and I some alone time to watch a movie or two and chill. Then at 6pm we'd order pizza for dinner and cuddle up on the couch. This was my perfect day. It was my Saturday.

Don't get me wrong, Jay likes me to be happy but we're ... well, different at times. I love routine, and Jay doesn't. He loves doing things spontaneously. So when I head off to the studio he pleads me to stay but he knows there is no point in asking.

"Here you go baby," he smiled, passing me the hot mug of coffee, and interrupting my thoughts.

"Thanks honey," I winked happily. I began to get up and grabbed a crisp white towel from the shelf.

"Well you are my Queen Bee".

Jay's eyes followed me until I was out of sight, he was grinning lovingly. Our relationship was amazing. We had our ups and downs but he was always right there for me. I loved that. I loved him.

Jay-Z's POV:

Life was great. I watched Bey as she strutted to the shower. She was beautiful and stunning. Beautifully stunning in fact. Her hair bounced effortlessly around her waste and her eyes gleamed, with a brown sparkle. Her lips were so plump and soft looking. She looked flawless and she'd just woken up. I then thought of one of her songs...

I woke up like this,

(We flawless)

I chuckled at my thought. I then thought about what I might do today, I was in a good mood. I know! I'd take Bey for breakfast at a fancy café and then we'd go chill in a park somewhere and have a picnic, after all it was sunny today. I smiled at my thoughts and began texting our body guard to come round as we were going out.

Hey Eric, it's Jay. Me and Bey r going out 2day and we'll be in public. We'll need security. Txt me back when you get the chance. Thank-

My message was interrupted by Beyonce, she came out of the shower, her hair dripping and covered by a white towel which was tightly wrapped around her body.

"I'm going to the studio soon, k baby?" she said. Oh yeah, I forgot, it was Saturday. Bey always had to do the same thing every Saturday. She called it good, I called it boring. It's better to do stuff whenever you wanna right? I just nodded in reply with a disappointed look.

"Sup Jay?"

"Uhm, nothing"

"Sure?"

"It's just, I wanted to take you out today and spoil. You always working girl"

She sighed. And I sighed.

"I want to, I do - but it's just... You know what day it is," she began to cry. That was unexpected. Bey never crys. I quickly pulled her into my embrace and wiped her tears with my thumb. I gently hummed a song to her whilst stroking her cheek. I gave her a quick kiss and turned her face to me.

"Baby, what's up? You never cry. I'm sorry, I know Saturdays mean alot to you. Hey, how about I take you for a fancy dinner tonight instead of pizza?" I whispered into her ear.

"I'd like that," she smiled through her tear stained face. "Now let me go so I can go make myself look pretty" she giggled sweetly. "That won't be hard" I said as she walked to the bathroom.

So I hope you liked this first chapter sorry if it was a bit long. I'll update when I can, hopefully later today. If you haven't already guessed, i'm a Beyonce fan, you should check out the fanfic 'Life of Beyonce's Kids'. Thanks again for reading, byeee😊