6

The next morning I woke up and went to get cleaned up. I seen Jimin lying on the bed peacfully. I seen his neck was exposed and I seen he had a hickey on his neck. I knew it wasn't me. It was fresh.

I had this feeling in my stomach that something wasn't quite right.

Days later---

I started noticing that he has had hickey's and love marks on his neck. I asked him yesterday and he said it was that he got hit in the neck with a stick.

I didn't jump to conclusions so i just quietly observed him.

I went to the café today with Jihye and Jimin went to work. Or so I thought.

The next thing i saw broke my heart....but I didn't cry. I was angry. I saw him and that girl i got into it with at the arcade kissing. They didn't notice me. So I told Jihye that we should get going.

She was right the entire time. He was cheating. I wanted to see how long he was gonna keep this up. Lying to my face and fucking another girl. I was ginna get revenge. I tild Jihye what was going on and she was HOT!!!

"WHAT IN THE HELL?! HOW IN THE HELL?!WHY IN THE HELL?!”She was fuming. I think she was more angrier than I was. But who can blame her.

In a way I I didn't care because I got a a lota otha kiggas that want this so he need da get with the program. This explains why he was so distant. He fucked me to distract me. I FREAKING LOST MY VIRGINITY TO THIS ASSHOLE!!!! I think it's better to be gay because boys are full of shit. They are full of 잡코리아 (bullshit).

I'm gonna make sure he realize what he's missing out on.

Author
Sorry this is short but I am gonna update soon.