12

Jimin POV

I couldn't believe myself. She's pregnant. I was to dumb to realize it. I was such an asshole. I knew she wouldn't forgive me. The amount of hate in her eyes made me think about how hard it was going to be to gain her trust back.

I hate myself. I know that sitting here dumbfounded won't solve anything. I lost someone that I cared for, a girl that was loyal, and loved me more than I did to her. She proved her love. I didn't prove mine.

When I got home she was packing her things. She looked at me and I see the disappointment she feels.

I'm disgusted in myself.

"Watch this." She says handing me her phone before slamming the door to the room. I seen the videos of me with that stick figure. We were ya know doing disgusting things.

"I hate myself." I put the phone down. I can't explain what I said to Hyuna because there is a high chance of Yeon slitting my throat and not believing me.

Just then she walks in the room. "I have known for awhile. But seeing it right in front of my face in person really hurt like hell!" She yelled. She hit me several times in my shoulder and chest. I let her because I know I deserve it.

She was clearly pissed.

"I loved you..." She trails off.
"I love you." I tell her. She looks up and frowns. "Fuck you do!" She screamed. "If you loved me then you wouldn't be fucking her behind my back! You wouldn't have hurt me! You sick shit I lost my fucking g V card to you and this is what you do. I am fucking pregnant with YOUR baby and it won't grow up with a father. Well at least not ur sorry ass!" She yelled out a speech. It was true. I am a sorry bastard who doesn't deserve to have a baby with such a goddess.

"I'm sorry." I mumble with tears in my eyes. "Hell you are" she said and grabbed the rest of her things then leaving bit so long after.

All I could think is What have I done.

Sorry the late update. Ya know, the hurricane and all. And have been thinking of some ideas to make the story better. But anyways hope you enjoyed.😅😅😅